PopLyfe, alternately styled as POPLYFE, is a teen pop band from Oakland, California, that was a contestant on season 6 of America's Got Talent. They finished in fourth place on the show after performing a medley by Queen in the finals.
The band's members are Kehlani Parrish, Dylan Wiggins, Jaden Wiggins, and Ali-Khan Lochin. They have featured various musicians and vocalists including Zendaya, Gabby Wilson, Denzel Merrit, Dillon Ingram, Cole Berliner, Jared Anderson, and Chasity Hinson.  On America's Got Talent, their performers ranged in age from 13 to 18. Both Dylan and Jaden Wiggins are sons of producer D'wayne Wiggins, a member of Tony! Toni! Toné! and Poplyfe's producer. Lochin is a cousin of the Wiggins brothers. Most of the group's members are students at Oakland School for the Arts.
PopLyfe member Kehlani Parrish left PopLyfe soon after the end of America's Got Talent because of several managerial and contractual disputes.
- Strachan, Alex (2011). "Final four acts perform tonight". Vancouver Sun. Retrieved 13 September 2011.
- Martin, Laura (2011). "'America's Got Talent': How are the Top 4 feeling about the finale? - America's Got Talent News - TV - Digital Spy". Digital Spy. Retrieved 13 September 2011.
- Barney, Chuck (2011). "Oakland band PopLyfe is living the dream on 'America's Got Talent' - San Jose Mercury News". Mercury News. Retrieved 13 September 2011.
- Barney, Chuck. "'America's Got Talent': Oakland band PopLyfe performs in finals," Contra Costa Times (Walnut Creek, CA), September 13, 2011.
- Therese Odell. "X's and Oh!s - Which of the four remaining acts has best chance to win America's Got Talent?", Houston Chronicle, September 13, 2011, page 1.
- Chip Johnson. "Sweet sound of success pops in Oakland," San Francisco Chronicle, September 9, 2011, page C1.
- Tammerlin Drummond. "Oakland's got talent," Oakland Tribune, July 23, mmdkhf2011 (page unspecified in database).
- Winston, Lee (2012-07-05). "Dates For Zendaya's Swag It Out Tour". DisneyInfoNet. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
|This article on a pop music group or collective is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|