From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Thaddeus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Tadeu (ind. Tade) - Albanian
- Թաթէոս ("Tateos") - Armenian
- Tadeáš – Czech
- Thaddée – French
- თადეოზი (tadeozi) Georgian
- Thaddäus – German
- Tádé – Hungarian
- Tadáias (Biblical), Tadhg (given name) - Irish
- Taddeo – Italian
- Tadas – Lithuanian
- Thadhewoos – Malayalam
- Tadeusz – Polish
- Tadeu – Portuguese
- Фаддей – Russian
- Тадеј (Tadej), Тадија (Tadija) – Serbian
- Tadej – Slovenian
- Tadeo – Spanish
- Tadewos – Ethiopian
- Thaddaeus, usually identified as Jude the Apostle, one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus
- Thaddeus of Edessa, one of the Seventy Disciples
- Thaddeus Cahill, inventor of the telharmonium
- Thaddeus Grauer, Austrian art dealer
- Thaddeus B. Hurd, American architect and amateur historian
- Thad Jones (1923–1986), American jazz trumpeter and bandleader
- Thad Lewis (born 1987), American National Football League quarterback
- Thaddeus S. C. Lowe (1831–1913), American Civil War scientist and inventor
- Thad Luckinbill, American actor on the soap opera The Young and the Restless
- Thaddeus McCotter (born 1965), American politician
- Thaddeus Coleman Pound (1833–1914), Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin and grandfather of Ezra Pound
- Thaddeus Stevens (1792–1868), leader of the Radical Republicans during the American Civil War and Reconstruction
- Thaddeus Young, American basketball player for the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- Thaddeus Beaumont, fictional author in Stephen King's novel The Dark Half
- Thaddeus Bradley, in the movie Now You See Me, played by Morgan Freeman
- Thaddeus "Curly" Gammelthorpe, in the television show Hey Arnold!
- Colonel Thaddeus Gearhart, in the 1965 movie The Hallelujah Trail, played by Burt Lancaster
- Thaddeus Griffin, evil twin brother of Peter Griffin in the television show Family Guy
- Thaddeus Montgomery, birth name of the Infantata in season one of the FX horror television series American Horror Story
- Thaddeus Plotz, an Animaniacs character
- General Thaddeus E. "Thunderbolt" Ross is an antagonist of the Hulk
- Thaddäus Tentakel, the German name for Squidward Tentacles on the animated series SpongeBob SquarePants
- J. Thaddeus Toad, in the 1949 Disney movie The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
- Doctor Thaddeus Venture, a lead character in the television show The Venture Bros.
- "Thaddeus | meaning of Thaddeus | name Thaddeus". Thinkbabynames.com. Retrieved 2013-06-18.
- "Thaddeus (meaning and origin)". I-am-pregnant.com. Retrieved 2013-06-18.
- Mike Campbell. "Meaning, Origin and History of the Name Thaddeus". Behind the Name. Retrieved 2013-06-18.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|