Welcome to JuneGloom07's talk page.
Holby City (series 17) GA nomination?
Hello, I've just been reading the seventeenth series article page on Holby City and I saw you made significant contribution to making the article the way it is today. Do you think it would be worth nominating the article for Good Article status? I think it's brilliant, well done on all your hard work. ElectrodeandtheAnode (talk) 11:44, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you. The article doesn't look too bad, but it does need some work before it's nominated for a GA. That cast list needs sorting out for a start. I hate that format (could be confusing for those not familiar with the show) and I'm sure it goes against advice at WP:HOLBY. Look at Holby City (series 1), that's a nice looking article and a GA. - JuneGloom07 Talk 23:18, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
DYK for Prince (New Girl)
The Signpost: 15 June 2016
- News and notes: Clarifications on status and compensation of outgoing executive directors Sue Gardner and Lila Tretikov
- Special report: Wikiversity Journal—a new user group
- In the media: Biography disputes; Craig Newmark donation; PR editing
- Featured content: From the crème de la crème
- Traffic report: Another one with sports; Knockout, brief candle
A barnstar for you!
|The Random Acts of Kindness Barnstar|
|Thank you for condensing content on list entries following article moves. It is something I forget to do on a regular basis, but you are often on hand to help sort things out. Rain the 1 23:55, 1 July 2016 (UTC)|
Oh, you didn't have to do that! Thank you! I just happened to be checking the list out and noticed the section hadn't been condensed. I'm sure you would have gotten to it eventually! - JuneGloom07 Talk 01:33, 2 July 2016 (UTC)
- Rain, I think you should remove the barnstar for June's awful use of "gotten" ;-) anemoneprojectors 12:23, 3 July 2016 (UTC)
- Nooo! It's not my fault, blame the Americans! - JuneGloom07 Talk 18:38, 3 July 2016 (UTC)
The Signpost: 04 July 2016
- News and notes: Board unanimously appoints Katherine Maher as new WMF executive director; Wikimedia lawsuits in France and Germany
- Op-ed: Two policies in conflict?
- In the media: Terrorism database cites Wikipedia as a source
- Featured content: Triple fun of featured content
- Traffic report: Goalposts; Oy vexit
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited List of Coronation Street characters, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Pat Phelan (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
|~ * happy BIRTHDAY to YOU * ~|
|Happy Birthday To You!|
- You're the best, and I love Jaffa Cakes, so good choice! Thank you! - JuneGloom07 Talk 00:29, 18 July 2016 (UTC)
The Signpost: 21 July 2016
- Discussion report: Busy month for discussions
- Featured content: A wide variety from the best
- Traffic report: Sports and esports
- Arbitration report: Script writers appointed for clerks
Hello there, I was just wondering if you would be able fix the errors caused by IP address users on the List of Casualty episodes article. I've had a go myself, but I can't seem to fix the problem which is causing the 'Specials' table episode titles for series 28 onwards to go missing — could the article be getting too long? ElectrodeandtheAnode (talk) 14:20, 29 July 2016 (UTC)
- I'll take a look and see what I can do with it. It looks long, but the page is only 20,825 bytes. - JuneGloom07 Talk 16:07, 29 July 2016 (UTC)
- Actually the article might have to be split to fix the problem. There are too many templates causing the last few not to be displayed properly. - JuneGloom07 Talk 16:37, 29 July 2016 (UTC)
- No, hold up. If List of Saturday Night Live episodes can have 41 seasons and specials listed on one page, there must be a way Casualty can be fixed. Working on it now. - JuneGloom07 Talk 16:42, 29 July 2016 (UTC)