Wright Township, Greene County, Indiana
Location in Greene County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.18 sq mi (93.7 km2)|
|• Land||35.68 sq mi (92.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.5 sq mi (1 km2) 1.38%|
|Elevation||633 ft (193 m)|
|• Density||109.9/sq mi (42.4/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0454065|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.18 square miles (93.7 km2), of which 35.68 square miles (92.4 km2) (or 98.62%) is land and 0.5 square miles (1.3 km2) (or 1.38%) is water.
Cities and towns
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Lewis Township, Clay County (north)
- Smith Township (east)
- Grant Township (southeast)
- Stockton Township (south)
- Cass Township, Sullivan County (west)
- Jackson Township, Sullivan County (northwest)
The township contains three cemeteries: Bethel, Frye and Terhune.
Airports and landing strips
- Shakamak Airport
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
|This Greene County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|