|Revised Romanization||Yun Je-kyun|
However, his disaster movie Haeundae (2009), which has been billed as South Korea's first disaster film, had a $16 million budget, and was nominated for several awards—including Best Film and Best Director—at the 2009 Black Dragon Awards; the film won the award for Best Special Effects.
- My Boss, My Hero (2001)
- Can't Live Without Robbery a.k.a. Steal It If You Can or Thief Maker (2002)
- Sex Is Zero (2002)
- Romantic Warriors a.k.a. Crazy Assassins (2003)
- Miracle on 1st Street (2007)
- Sex Is Zero 2 (2007) - Producer
- Haeundae (2009)
- Sector 7 (2011) - Producer
- Ode to My Father (2014)
- Confidential Assignment (2017) - Producer
- The Negotiation (2018) - Producer
- Kung Fu Robot (TBA)
- 2009 18th Buil Film Awards: Best Director (Haeundae)
- 2015 10th APN Awards: Recipient
- 2015 52nd Grand Bell Awards: Best Director (Ode to My Father)
- "Principal Photography Begins on Korean Tsunami Movie HAEUNDAE". SciFi Japan, 24 August 2008. Retrieved on 26 May 2009.
- Polygon Creates VFX in Chaw and Haeundae, Develops CG Water Pipeline, Studiodaily.com, August 4, 2009.
- "Black Dragon Awards 2009". Retrieved on 19 Jan 2010.
- Noh, Jean (June 10, 2016). "Wanda, Dexter to co-produce 'Kung Fu Robot'". Screen Daily. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- Ha, Sung-tae (21 July 2015). "Actor AHN Sung-Ki, Actress KIM Hye-Soo and Director JK YOUN picked up APN Prizes". Korean Film Biz Zone. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
|This biographical article about a South Korean personality is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|