Zhuhai railway station
|Location||Changsheng Road, Xiangzhou District, Zhuhai, Guangdong, China|
|Line(s)||Guangzhou–Zhuhai intercity railway|
Zhuhai–Zhuhai Airport intercity railway
|Platforms||6 (Bay platform)|
|Opened||31 December 2012|
Zhuhai railway station (Chinese: 珠海站; pinyin: Zhūhǎi Zhàn), also called Gongbei station (拱北站), is an elevated station of the Guangzhou–Zhuhai intercity railway (Guangzhu ICR). It is located in the Gongbei Subdistrict (jiedao) of Xiangzhou in Zhuhai, Guangdong, China, besides the Gongbei Port and parallel to the border between mainland China and Macau. The station is the southern terminus of the Guangzhou–Zhuhai intercity railway and the northern terminus of the Zhuhai–Zhuhai Airport intercity railway.
The station entered service on 31 December 2012, behind its target completion date of 31 July 2012, opening along with three other stations that extended the line to downtown Zhuhai from the temporary terminus at the Zhuhai North railway station.
China Railway announced that a train between Beijing West and Zhuhai would enter service since 27 November 2015. As the first interprovincial train from Zhuhai, this train will run as D923 from Beijing to Zhuhai, and D924 on the return trip.
- Discover Guangzhou-Zhuhai Intercity Railway
- 廣珠城軌給力珠江西岸崛起 (Chinese version) Archived 2011-07-08 at the Wayback Machine
- "关于开行北京西至珠海高铁动卧列车的公告" (in Chinese). 中国铁路客户服务中心. 23 November 2015. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- "粤港澳大湾区又有新线开通！珠机城际铁路开始售票". 羊城晚报. 2020-08-17.
- "今日开通！可直达珠海横琴了_澳门". www.sohu.com. Retrieved 2020-08-18.