|Hubs||Mexico City International Airport|
|Headquarters||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Key people||Luis Ramos|
Aerotransporte de Carga Unión S.A. de C.V., commonly known as AeroUnion, is a scheduled cargo airline headquartered in Hangar Zone G at Mexico City International Airport in Mexico City, Mexico. It operates cargo services within Mexico and between Mexico and the USA.
The airline was founded on 5 March 1998, but only in November 2000 an application to the United States Department of Transportation for the right to carry cargo between the USA and Mexico was filed. Flight operations were launched in July 2001, with services to the Los Angeles key market being commenced on 21 January 2006.
As of September 2010, AeroUnion operates the following scheduled services:
- United States of America
The AeroUnion fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of 10 September 2010):
Incidents & Accidents
- On April 13, 2010 AeroUnion Flight 302 from Mexico City to Monterrey crashed during landing approach on a highway near General Mariano Escobedo International Airport, killing all five people on board, as well as another one on the ground.
- Home. AeroUnion. Retrieved on May 13, 2010.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-03-27. pp. 50–51.
- AeroUnion official route map
- AeroUnion fleet at airfleets.net
- Information on AeroUnion Flight 302 at the Aviation Safety Network
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to AeroUnion.|