|Stable release||12.1.1 / April 11, 2013|
|License||Apache 2.0 for Community Edition (starting with version 9.0), Proprietary for Ultimate Edition|
The first version of IntelliJ IDEA was released in January 2001, and at the time was one of the first available Java IDE with advanced code navigation and code refactoring capabilities integrated.
- JavaFX (1 and 2)
- PHP (via separate plugin)
- Scala (via separate plugin)
- Clojure (initial support via separate plugin)
- Dart (initial support via separate plugin)
- Haxe (initial support via separate plugin)
- Kotlin (initial support via separate plugin)
- TypoScript (initial support via separate plugin)
- Jelastic (initial support via separate plugin)
Supported technologies and frameworks: JSP, JSF, EJB, Ajax, Google Web Toolkit, Struts, Struts 2, JBoss Seam, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, Web Services, Ruby on Rails, Grails (framework), Java ME MIDP/CLDC, OSGi, Android, Tapestry, Google App Engine, FreeMarker, Velocity, Django, Play.
Supported software versioning and revision control systems: Git, CVS, Apache Subversion, Apache Ant, Apache Maven, JUnit and TestNG. A free plugin also exists for the Atlassian IntelliJ Connector integrating JIRA, Bamboo, Crucible, and FishEye.
Other IntelliJ-based products
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: IntelliJ IDEA|