Iowa City metropolitan area
The Iowa City Metropolitan Statistical Area, as defined by the United States Census Bureau, is an area consisting of two counties in Iowa anchored by the city of Iowa City. As of the 2010 census, the MSA had a population of 152,586 and had a population of 154,893 in a 2011 Census Estimate. 
- Places with more than 50,000 inhabitants
- Iowa City (Principal city)
- Places with 500 to 1,000 inhabitants
- Unincorporated places
As of the census of 2000, there were 131,676 people, 52,136 households, and 29,213 families residing within the MSA. The racial makeup of the MSA was 91.22% White, 2.49% African American, 0.27% Native American, 3.52% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 1.08% from other races, and 1.38% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.54% of the population.
The median income for a household in the MSA was $39,582, and the median income for a family was $52,874. Males had a median income of $32,936 versus $26,306 for females. The per capita income for the MSA was $20,221.
- List of Metropolitan Statistical Areas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. En.wikipedia.org. Retrieved on 2013-09-05.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.