From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up megalopolis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Megalopolis (Greek for large city, great city) may refer to:
- Megalopolis (city type), an extensive metropolitan area or a long chain of continuous metropolitan areas
- Megalopolis, modern Latin name for the Mecklenburg region, Germany
- Megalopolis, Greece, now known as Megalópoli
- Aphrodisias, a small city in Caria, Asia Minor, previously named Megale Polis
- Doomed Megalopolis, an anime rendition of the Japanese literary epic Teito Monogatari
- Megalopolis, the name of a film project by Francis Ford Coppola
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.