Nagaland Baptist Church Council
Nagaland Baptist Church Council (NBCC) is the association of Baptist churches in the North Eastern Indian state of Nagaland. As of 2011, it has about 5,19,964 baptized members from 1553 member churches. 20 associations/conventions and four associate members are affiliated to the council. Baptists form more than 80% of Nagaland's population and is the most Baptist dominant state in the world.
Ao Baptist Arogo Mungdang ( Ao Baptist Churches Convention) and the Angami Baptist Church Council are the largest conventions affiliated to NBCC. The Sumi Naga tribe has three associations affiliated to the NBCC - Sumi Baptist Akukuhou Kuqhakulu (Nito Mount), Sumi Aphuyemi Baptist Akukuhou Kuqhakulu eno the Western Sumi Baptist Akukuhou Kuqhakulu. The Kuki Baptist Association Nagaland (KBAN) also has its affiliation to the NBCC with more than 50 member churches.
- Rev. Dr. Neiliezhü Üsou
- Rev. Longri Ao
- Nagaland Missionary Movement
- Council of Baptist Churches in Northeast India
- North East India Christian Council
- List of Christian denominations in North East India
- NBCC Statistics
- Olson, C. Gordon. What in the World Is God Doing. Global Gospel Publishers: Cedar Knolls, NJ. 2003.
|This article about a Christian denomination is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|