From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PNG or png in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PNG may refer to:
- Portable Network Graphics (.png), a bitmap image file format
- Papua New Guinea, a country in Oceania, located in the southwestern Pacific Ocean
- Persona non grata, literally meaning "an unwelcome person", a legal term used in diplomacy
- Partidul Noua Generaţie, former name of a Romanian political party
- Port Neches–Groves High School, in Port Neches, Texas
- Piped natural gas
- Png, a Min Nan Chinese surname
- png, code for the Pongu language, a language of Nigeria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.