From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PNG or png in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PNG usually refers to:
- Papua New Guinea, a country in Oceania, located in the southwestern Pacific Ocean
- Portable Network Graphics (.png), a bitmap image file format
PNG may also refer to:
- Partidul Noua Generaţie, former name of a Romanian political party
- Persona non grata, literally meaning "an unwelcome person", a legal term used in diplomacy
- Piped natural gas
- Png (surname), a Min Nan Chinese surname
- Pongu language (ISO 639-3 code), a Kainji language of Nigeria
- Port Neches–Groves High School, in Port Neches, Texas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PNG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.