From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shambala in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shambhala or Shambala is a mythical kingdom in Tibetan Buddhism. It may also refer to:
- Shambhala Buddhism is a Buddhist lineage named by Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche
- Related to Shambhala Buddhism:
- Shambhala Publications, an independent publishing company that has no affiliation with Shambhala Buddhism, which specializes in books that deal with Buddhism or related topics
- Shamballa, the dwelling place of the governing deity of Earth, Sanat Kumara, and his attendants
- Shambhala (film), a 2012 Thai film
- Shambaa people, a people of Tanzania, sometimes known as "Shambala"
- Shambala, Xiangcheng County, a town in Sichuan, China
- Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa, an anime film where the Shamballa myth is the central storyline
- Shambala language, a separate Tanzanian language
- Shambala (album), by Aquaria
- "Shambala" (Beastie Boys song)
- "Shambala" (song), a song written by Daniel Moore, and recorded by several artists including B. W. Stevenson, Rockapella and Three Dog Night
- Shambhala Preserve, an animal refuge founded by actress Tippi Hedren
- Shambhala (music festival), a Canadian music festival
- Shambala Festival, a UK festival
- Shambala, a mythical location in the video game Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Shambhala: Expedición al Himalaya, a roller coaster at PortAventura
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shambala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.