4320p is an alternative name for 8K UHD, a resolution planned to appear in future UHDTV products. The number 4320 stands for 4,320 lines of vertical display resolution, while the letter p stands for progressive scan or non-interlaced. In a progressive image, the lines of resolution of the image go from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- NHK Successfully Tests Super Hi-Vision 4320p HDTV.
- 4320p, 2160p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i, 360p, 240p
- High-definition television (HDTV)
- "8K UHDTV: How do you send a 48Gbps TV signal over terrestrial airwaves?". http://www.extremetech.com/. External link in
- "NHK Successfully Tests Super Hi-Vision 4320p HDTV". http://www.pcmag.com/. External link in