|Owner||Church & Dwight (USA and Canada), Unilever (All other countries)|
Aim is a brand of toothpaste from Church & Dwight (in the United States and in Canada) and Unilever (All other countries). Aim was introduced in 1975 by Unilever, and the brand was purchased by Church & Dwight in 2003 in the United States and Canada, but Unilever owns the brand outside of those two countries. Aim toothpaste is made in Australia by Pental Limited, Australia's largest soap manufacturer, with production facilities in Shepparton, Victoria.
- Aim Cavity Protection Toothpaste Mint Gel
- Aim Tartar Control Toothpaste Gel
- Aim Whitening Toothpaste with Baking Soda Mint Gel
- Aim Multi-Benefit Cavity Protection with Fluoride
- Aim CLINICAL Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste
Aim's slogans are "Fights cavities...Children like the taste" and "The Great Tasting Gel!". When the brand was introduced in 1975, the tagline was "Take Aim against cavities!".
In Australia, Aim is marketed as being "a warrior for your teeth".
- "Church & Dwight Agrees to Purchase Unilever's Oral Care Brands in the U.S. and Canada". Church & Dwight.
- "Oral Care". Pental Limited. Retrieved 2014-06-24.
- "A Long and Impressive History". Pental Limited. Retrieved 2014-06-24.
- "Contact Us". Pental Limited. Retrieved 2014-06-24.
- http://www.livestrong.com/article/221469-aim-toothpaste-information/ Archived at:http://www.webcitation.org/67tsOGaWz