|Defunct||December 31, 2015 (merged into Leonardo-Finmeccanica)|
|Headquarters||Venegono Superiore, Varese - Italy, Italy|
Number of locations
|Pomigliano, Turin, Venice, Varese, Grottaglie, Nola, Foggia|
Overhaul and Modifications (Alenia Aeronavali)
|Revenue||€ 3,118 million € (2015)|
Number of employees
|10,483 (at 31.12.2015)|
|Parent||Finmeccanica (until 31 December 2015|
|Subsidiaries||Alenia Aermacchi North America|
Alenia Aermacchi was a subsidiary of Leonardo (formerly Finmeccanica) active in the Aeronautics sector, with offices and plants in Venegono Superiore, Varese, Turin Caselle Airport in San Maurizio Canavese, Province of Turin and Pomigliano d'Arco, Province of Naples. From 1 January 2016, the activities of Alenia Aermacchi merged into Leonardo-Finmeccanica’s Aircraft and Aerostructures Divisions, within the Aeronautics Sector.
Alenia Aermacchi was created on 1 January 2012 as the merger of Alenia Aeronautica and its subsidiaries (Alenia) Aermacchi and Alenia SIA. The former Alenia Aeronautica was created in 1990 by concentrating the Finmeccanica aerospace and defense industries Aeritalia and Selenia.
- Alenia C-27J Spartan
- Alenia Aermacchi M-311/M-345
- Alenia Aermacchi M-346 Master
- Alenia Aeronautica Sky-X
- Alenia Aeronautica Sky-Y
- Aermacchi AM.3
- AMX International AMX with Embraer
- ATR 42 with Airbus Group
- ATR 72 with Airbus Group
- F-35 Lightning II with Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
- Eurofighter with Airbus Defence and Space and BAE Systems
- Panavia Tornado with EADS and BAE Systems
- Sukhoi Superjet 100 with Sukhoi
- Ansa News. "Finmeccanica meeting approves new name, 'Leonardo'".
- "Contacts." Alenia Aeronautica. Retrieved on 4 February 2012. "Venegono Superiore (legal seat) Via Ing. Paolo Foresio, 1 - 21040 Venegono Superiore (Varese)" and "Caselle Nord Strada Privata (Aeroporto Caselle) - 10077 S. Maurizio Canavese (TO) " and "Pomigliano d'Arco Viale dell'Aeronautica - 80038 Pomigliano d’Arco (Napoli) "
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alenia Aermacchi.|