Anstey railway station
|Location||Albion Street, Brunswick|
|Distance||8.04 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 1|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||15 December 1926|
Anstey railway station is located on the Upfield line in Victoria, Australia. It serves the northern Melbourne suburb of Brunswick, and opened on 15 December 1926 as North Brunswick. It was renamed Anstey on 1 December 1942, and was named after former State and Federal Member of Parliament, Frank Anstey.
Platforms and services
- Flinders Street all stations services to
- Upfield all stations services to
Moonee Valley Coaches operates one route via Anstey station:
Yarra Trams operates one route via Anstey station:
- Anstey Vicsig
- "Upfield Line". Public Transport Victoria.
- "503 Essendon - East Brunswick via Albion Street". Public Transport Victoria.
- "19 North Coburg - Flinders Street Station & City". Public Transport Victoria.