March 24, 1985
|Education||Teikyo University Junior College|
|Height||166 cm (5 ft 5+1⁄2 in)|
Haruka Ayase (Japanese: 綾瀬 はるか, Hepburn: Ayase Haruka, born March 24, 1985) is a Japanese actress, model and singer who started her career as a gravure idol in 2000. She has since become a leading actress in television and film.
Life and career
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (December 2019)
Early life and education
2000–2004: Early career
She was invited by a friend to participate in the 25th Horipro Talent Scout Caravan; the reason why she was interested was that it was "an excuse to not attend club activities". She had nothing to show, so she did a rabbit imitation that was popular at school. She won the Special Jury Prize, thus making her debut in the entertainment world in 2000.
Her stage name was taken from the internet, with Ayase and herself choosing it from 16,000 applicants; on February 28, 2001, it was decided as "Haruka Ayase".
In addition to photo collections and weekly magazines, her popularity as a gravure idol increased with appearances on local programs such as Cosmo Angel. Her pictorial activities decreased as she began to receive attention as an actress.
In 2003, she made her first regular appearance in a serial drama with Boku no Ikiru Michi.
She was selected as a cast member of Socrates in Love in 2004; she won Best Supporting Actress at the 42nd Television Drama Academy Awards for her portrayal of Aki Hirose, a high schooler with leukemia. Ayase shaved her hair and changed her weight in order to match Masami Nagasawa's portrayal of the character in the film.
2005–2014: Singing debut ～ Yae's Sakura
In 2007, she starred in the television drama Hotaru no Hikari, an adaptation of the manga of the same name, with Naohito Fujiki. A sequel was broadcast in 2010, and the movie was released in 2012.
Ayase made her first appearance in an NHK taiga drama with Yae's Sakura, which focuses on Niijima Yae, a warrior, educator, scholar, and nurse of the late Edo period. In 2014, the series was nominated for the International Emmy Award for Best Drama Series.
2015–present: Our Little Sister ～ My Ex-Boyfriend's Last Will
In 2015, Ayase starred in Our Little Sister alongside Masami Nagasawa, Kaho, and Suzu Hirose. The film premiered at the 2015 Cannes Film Festival. It was subsequently released in Japan on June 13, 2015 and premiered in London, England, on October 14, 2015 as part of the BFI London Film Festival.
In 2016, Ayase starred as Balsa, a spear wielder and bodyguard, in Guardian of the Spirit, an NHK taiga drama. The role involved stage combat. She starred in all three seasons of the drama.
She was once detained in New Zealand after being mistaken for a spy.
Around the spring of 2020, Ayase's personal office, a company managed by her mother, invested around ¥100 million in a scheme co-managed by a Hiroshima tax accountant who was a long-time acquaintance of the Ayase family. The scheme defaulted on repayments to Ayase's company in May 2021, and the accountant's son arranged for a full refund of the investment. The accountant and three others were arrested for investment law violations in November 2022. Other investors alleged that the accountant used his relationship with Ayase to solicit investments in the scheme.
In March 2011, she launched the awareness for raising about the Tohoku earthquake and tsunami and the subsequent Fukushima nuclear disaster and invited Japanese and international celebrities to add their videos for triple tragedy in Japan. Despite Fukushima crisis, she made a call to action to support the victims of triple disaster and to raise funds in the relief effort. In conjunction, she has also created her own website for the cause.
On August 31, 2021, Ayase announced on Twitter and Instagram that she had contracted COVID-19 Delta variant. Though she was originally recovering at home, she was hospitalized after symptoms of pneumonia.
|2001||Kindaichi Shonen no Jikembo II SP (The Kindaichi Case Files)||Tomoko Ninomiya||TBS|
|Cosmo Angel (コスモ・エンジェル)||Haruka||Tokai TV|
|2002||Kaze no Bon kara||Aki Sugimura||NHK|
|2003||Hontō ni Atta Kowai Hanashi||Misaki Onose||Fuji TV|
|The Way I Live||Megumi Sugita||Fuji TV|
|Blackjack ni Yoroshiku||Risako Tsubaki||TBS|
|Otoko Yu (男湯)||Mina Matsuura||Fuji TV|
|Taikoki (太閤記)||Shino||Fuji TV||TV movie|
|2004||Kōfuku no Ōji||Mayu Mitsuishi||NTV|
|Hontō ni Atta Kowai Hanashi||Chisato Nakamura||Fuji TV|
|Kyokugensuiri Colosseum||Ami Shinozaki||NTV|
|Fuyuzora ni Tsuki wa Kagayaku||Hanako Imamiya||Fuji TV||TV movie|
|It was sudden, like a storm...||Saho Makino||TBS|
|Socrates in Love||Aki Hirose||TBS||Lead role|
|Ai kurushii||Michiru Majiba||TBS|
|2005||Red Fate||Naoko Shimazaki||TBS||Lead role; miniseries|
|2006||Satomi Hakkenden||Hamaji||TBS||TV movie|
|Journey Under the Midnight Sun||Yukiho Karasawa||TBS|
|Hero SP||Ririko Izumitani||Fuji TV||TV movie|
|Love of my Life||Nao Tsukioka||NTV|
|2007||Hotaru no Hikari: It's Only A Little Light In My Life||Hotaru Amemiya||NTV||Lead role|||
|2008||The Fantastic Deer-Man||Michiko Fujiwara||Fuji TV|
|2009||Kurobe no Taiyō||Sachie Takiyama||TBS||TV movie|
|Mr. Brain||Kazune Yuri||TBS|
|2010||Hotaru no Hikari: It's Only Little Light In My Life Season 2||Hotaru Amemiya||NTV||Lead role|||
|2011||Jin 2||Saki Tachibana||TBS|||
|2013||Yae's Sakura||Niijima Yae||NHK||Lead role; Taiga drama|||
|2014||I'm Taking the Day Off||Hanae Aonishi||NTV||Lead role|||
|2016–18||Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit||Balsa||NHK||Lead role|||
|2016||Never Let Me Go||Kyoko Hoshina||TBS||Lead role|||
|2017||Caution, Hazardous Wife||Nami Isayama||NTV||Lead role|||
|2018||Stepmom and Daughter Blues||Akiko Iwaki||TBS||Lead role|||
|2019||Idaten||Suya Haruno||NHK||Taiga drama|||
|2021||Anata no Soba de Ashita ga Warau||Ao Mashiro||NHK||Lead role; TV movie|||
|Heaven and Hell: Soul Exchange||Ayako Mochizuki||TBS||Lead role|||
|2022||My Ex-Boyfriend's Last Will||Reiko Kenmochi||Fuji TV||Lead role|||
|2024||Stepmom and Daughter Blues Final (2024 Happy New Year Special)||Akiko Miyamoto||TBS||Lead role|||
|2002||Justice||Hoshi||Isao Yukisada||Jam Films|
|2004||Amemasu no Kawa||Sayuri Takakura||Itsumichi Isomura||Lead role|
|2005||New Horizon||Sayako||Ryō Teshima||Jam Films S|
|Samurai Commando: Mission 1549||Nōhime||Masaaki Tezuka|
|2006||Taberuki shinai||Nao||Yumiko Itō||Lead role|
|2007||Hero||Ririko Izumitani||Masayuki Suzuki|
|2008||Cyborg She (also "My Girlfriend is A Cyborg")||The Girlfriend||Kwak Jae-yong||Lead role|
|Ichi||Ichi||Fumihiko Sori||Lead role|
|The Magic Hour||Natsuko Shikama||Kōki Mitani|
|Happy Flight||Etsuko Saitō||Shinobu Yaguchi||Lead role|||
|2009||Oppai Volleyball||Mikako Terashima||Eiichirō Hasumi||Lead role|
|Rookies||Kyoko Mikoshiba||Yūichirō Hirakawa|
|Oblivion Island: Haruka and the Magic Mirror||Haruka (voice)||Shinsuke Sato||Lead role|
|2010||The Incite Mill||Shoko Suwana||Hideo Nakata|
|2011||Princess Toyotomi||Tadako Torii||Masayuki Suzuki|
|2012||Hotaru The Movie: It's Only A Little Light In My Life||Hotaru Amemiya||Hiroshi Yoshino||Lead role|
|Akko-chan: The Movie||Akko||Taisuke Kawamura||Lead role|
|2013||Real||Atsumi||Kiyoshi Kurosawa||Lead role|||
|2014||All-Round Appraiser Q: The Eyes of Mona Lisa||Riko Rinda||Shinsuke Sato||Lead role|||
|2015||Our Little Sister||Sachi Kōda||Hirokazu Kore-eda||Lead role|||
|Galaxy Turnpike||Noe||Kōki Mitani|||
|2016||The Kodai Family||Kie Hirano||Masato Hijikata||Lead role|||
|Fueled: The Man They Called Pirate||Yuki||Takashi Yamazaki|||
|2017||Honnō-ji Hotel||Mayuko||Masayuki Suzuki||Lead role|||
|2018||Color Me True||Miyuki||Hideki Takeuchi||Lead role|||
|2021||Caution, Hazardous Wife: The Movie||Nami Isayama||Tōya Satō||Lead role|||
|2022||Yes, I Can't Swim||Shizuka Usuhara||Kensaku Watanabe|||
|2023||The Legend and Butterfly||Nōhime||Keishi Ōtomo|||
|Revolver Lily||Yuri Ozone||Isao Yukisada||Lead role|||
|2004||The Incredibles||Violet Parr|
|2018||Incredibles 2||Violet Parr|
- 47th Japan Record Awards (TBS, 2005), host
- Kōhaku Uta Gassen (NHK)
|Year||Single||Chart position||Album||Total sales|
|2006||"Period" (ピリオド, Piriodo)||8||28,224|
|2006||"Kōsaten Days" (交差点days)||8||18,688|
Awards and nominations
|2007||The 31st Elan d'or Awards||Newcomer of the Year||Herself||Won|||
|2008||The 21st Nikkan Sports Film Awards||Best Actress||Cyborg She, Ichi, Happy Flight||Won|||
|2009||The 18th Hashida Awards||Best Newcomer||Jin||Won|||
|The 52nd Blue Ribbon Awards||Best Actress||Oppai Volleyball||Won|||
|The 33rd Japan Academy Film Prize||Best Actress||Nominated|||
|2015||The 18th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix||Best Actress||I'm Taking the Day Off||Won|||
|The 37th Yokohama Film Festival||Best Actress||Our Little Sister||Won|||
|The 40th Hochi Film Awards||Best Actress||Nominated|
|The 28th Nikkan Sports Film Awards||Best Actress||Won|
|2016||The 58th Blue Ribbon Awards||Best Actress||Nominated|
|The 70th Mainichi Film Awards||Best Actress||Won|||
|The 39th Japan Academy Film Prize||Best Actress||Nominated|||
|The 10th Asian Film Awards||Best Actress||Nominated|||
|The 41st Hochi Film Awards||Best Actress||The Kodai Family||Nominated|
|2019||The 22nd Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix||Best Actress||Stepmom and Daughter Blues||Won|||
|2021||The 24th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix||Best Actress||Heaven and Hell: Soul Exchange||Won|||
|The 14th Tokyo Drama Awards||Best Actress||Won|||
|2023||The 48th Hochi Film Awards||Best Actress||The Legend and Butterfly and Revolver Lily||Won|||
- Television Drama Academy Awards
|2004||Summer||Best Supporting Actress||Socrates in Love||Won|||
|2006||Winter||Best Supporting Actress||Journey Under the Midnight Sun||Won|||
|2009||Fall||Best Supporting Actress||Jin||Won|
|2010||Summer||Best Actress||Hotaru no Hikari: It's Only a Little Light In My Life||Won|
|2011||Spring||Best Supporting Actress||Jin 2||Won|
|2014||Fall||Best Actress||I'm Taking the Day Off||Won|
|2017||Fall||Best Actress||Caution, Hazardous Wife||Won|
- 綾瀬はるか (in Japanese). Kinema-Junposha.Co.Ltd. Retrieved June 21, 2015.
- "Spotlight: Documentary in Japan reveals dark history of "poison gas island"". Xinhua News Agency. Archived from the original on February 4, 2018.
Haruka Ayase, a 32-year-old popular idol in Japan
- "SK-II celebrates women with new facial treatment". Jakarta Post.
top Japanese actress Haruka Ayase
- "These were Japan's most used celebrity endorsers in 2017". Campaign Asia.
Other in-demand figures included actress(es)... Haruka Ayase
- "Japan Box Office: 'Honnoji Hotel' Bows at No. 1". Variety. January 16, 2017.
top model-actress Haraka Ayase
- "綾瀬はるか「世界平和」の夢にこめた「祖母との約束」". エンタメニュース (in Japanese). 女性自身. February 15, 2018. Retrieved July 22, 2023.
- 綾瀬はるか 芸能界入りのきっかけは「部活を休む口実」だった [Ayase Haruka's reason for entering the entertainment world was "an excuse to not attend club activities"]. s-woman.net. Shueisha. December 11, 2010.Archive index at the Wayback Machine
- 『ホリプロTSC』愛媛の中2・山崎玲奈さんがGP「映画やドラマに出られる女優さんになりたいです！」 ["Horipro TSC" Ehime Middle School 2 Rena Yamazaki GP "I want to be an actress who can appear in movies and dramas!"]. ORICON NEWS. December 12, 2020. Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- 実は元アイドルと知って驚いた芸能人ランキング [In fact, the celebrity ranking that surprised me when I found out that I was a former idol]. zakzak (in Japanese). Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- Kushida, Kensuke (July 9, 2018). 自信がなくても、「よーい、どん」で走り出したら全力で ――綾瀬はるか流・女優の「続け方」 [Even if you don't have confidence, if you say "Yo, don" and start running, go all out -- Haruka Ayase, an actress's "how to continue"]. Riku Navi NEXT Journal. Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- 綾瀬 はるか（あやせ・はるか）. SANSPO. Sankei Shimbun Co. February 28, 2001. Archived from the original on March 11, 2001.
- 紅白司会は綾瀬はるかと櫻井翔 総合は内村光良 - 芸能 : 日刊スポーツ [Kohaku hosts are Haruka Ayase and Sho Sakurai - General is Teruyoshi Uchimura]. nikkansports.com (in Japanese). Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- ザテレビジョン ドラマアカデミー賞 (in Japanese). The Television. Archived from the original on March 2, 2009. Retrieved December 5, 2015.
- 綾瀬はるか初のシングル“ピリオド”に小林武史、持田香織（Every Little Thing）参加 - TOWER RECORDS ONLINE [Takeshi Kobayashi and Kaori Mochida (Every Little Thing) Participate in Haruka Ayase's First Single "Period" – TOWER RECORDS ONLINE]. tower.jp. Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- "女優・綾瀬はるかのデビュー・シングル、上戸彩以来の快挙達成!". 芸能トップ (in Japanese). ORICON NEWS. March 27, 2006. Retrieved July 22, 2023.
- ホタルノヒカリ (in Japanese). Nippon TV. Retrieved July 18, 2018.
- "Hotaru no Hikari Romance Manga's Film Trailer Streamed". Anime News Network. Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- "Hotaru no Hikari Romance Manga Gets Live-Action Film". Anime News Network. Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- "Yae's Sakura – International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences". International Emmy Awards. International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- Ma, Kevin (May 24, 2014). "Kore-eda Hirokazu adapts Kamakura Diary". Film Business Asia. Archived from the original on April 7, 2015.
- 是枝監督「海街ｄｉａｒｙ」カンヌ出品、４作目のコンペ参加 - スポニチ Sponichi Annex 芸能 [Director Kore-eda "Umimachi diary" exhibited at Cannes, participated in the competition for the 4th work]. Sponichi Annex (in Japanese). April 17, 2015. Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- 綾瀬はるか・長澤まさみ・夏帆・広瀬すず、カンヌで美の競演！レッドカーペットを彩る！：第68回カンヌ国際映画祭｜シネマトゥデイ [Haruka Ayase, Masami Nagasawa, Kaho, Suzu Hirose, beauty contest at Cannes! Color the red carpet! : 68th Cannes International Film Festival | Cinema Today]. Cinema Today (in Japanese). May 15, 2015. Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- "Our Little Sister". gaga.co.jp. Gaga Corporation. Archived from the original on January 4, 2019.
- "London Film Festival 2015: 30 recommendations | Sight & Sound". British Film Institute. October 13, 2015. Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- 精霊の守り人：原作者が語る“大河ファンタジー” 綾瀬はるかは「読めない役者さん」 [Seirei no Mamoribito: The original author talks about "taiga fantasy" Haruka Ayase is "an unreadable actor"]. MANTANWEB（まんたんウェブ） (in Japanese). March 19, 2016. Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- 綾瀬はるか NHK新ドラマ「精霊の守り人」殺陣シーンで自慢のボディが… [Ayase Haruka NHK's new drama "Guardian of the Spirit" in the sword fight scene her boastable body ...]. アサ芸プラス (in Japanese). Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- "綾瀬はるか、女用心棒を3年間演じて「性格が強くたくましくなりました!」". マイナビニュース (in Japanese). November 13, 2017. Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- 大泉洋、初共演の綾瀬はるかは「芝居は完璧なんだけど、ほどよくNGを出す、僕のせりふを…」 - ドラマ : 日刊スポーツ [Yo Oizumi, Haruka Ayase, who co-starred for the first time, said, "The play is perfect, but I give out moderately NG, my lines..." - Drama: Nikkan Sports]. nikkansports.com (in Japanese). Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- "My Ex-Boyfriend's Last Will". Drama. FUJI CREATIVE CORPORATION (FCC). Retrieved July 15, 2023.
- Schilling, Mark (January 25, 2017). "'Honnouji Hotel': Drama on the wrong side of history". The Japan Times. Retrieved June 6, 2020.
- "These were Japan's most used celebrity endorsers in 2017 | News". Campaign Asia. Retrieved May 23, 2020.
- "Coca-Cola Japan kicks off first summer of Reiwa with Coca-Cola Clear Lime". Japan Today. June 7, 2019. Retrieved June 6, 2020.
- "Watch Behati Prinsloo Levine, Haruka Ayase, And Leah Dou Give The SK-II Story A New Spin". Harper's Bazaar Singapore. November 11, 2019. Retrieved June 6, 2020.
- Green, Scott (May 29, 2012). "Haruka Ayase Cosplays as KFC's Colonel Sanders for Press Event". Crunchyroll. Retrieved June 6, 2020.
- "Haruka Ayase arrested on suspicion of spying!?". November 8, 2008. Archived from the original on February 4, 2009.
- "綾瀬はるかが広告塔に使われた40億円投資トラブル 逮捕された税理士「国民的女優を利用」の周到手口". NEWSポストセブン (in Japanese). Retrieved January 1, 2023.
- 『僕の彼女はサイボーグ』綾瀬はるか 単独インタビュー ["My Girlfriend is a Cyborg" Ayase Haruka Solo Interview]. Archived from the original on May 30, 2008.
- 綾瀬はるかコロナ感染 26日陽性反応、自宅療養も肺炎の症状で入院 - 芸能 : 日刊スポーツ [Haruka Ayase Corona infection positive reaction on 26th, home treatment hospitalized with symptoms of pneumonia]. nikkansports.com (in Japanese). Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- "日曜劇場「JIN -仁-」TBS開局60周年記念 TBSテレビ" (in Japanese). Tokyo Broadcasting System Television. Retrieved July 18, 2018.
- ホタルノヒカリ2 (in Japanese). Nippon TV. Retrieved July 18, 2018.
- "日曜劇場『南極大陸』 TBSテレビ" (in Japanese). Tokyo Broadcasting System Television. Retrieved July 18, 2018.
- Corkill, Edan (January 4, 2013). "NHK spotlights gunslinging daughter of the north in yearlong Sunday drama". Japan Times. Retrieved July 18, 2018.
- きょうは会社休みます。 日本テレビ (in Japanese). Nippon TV. Retrieved July 18, 2018.
- "バルサ役・綾瀬はるかさんインタビュー". NHK. Retrieved November 10, 2018.
- "金曜ドラマ『わたしを離さないで』 TBSテレビ" (in Japanese). Tokyo Broadcasting System Television. Retrieved July 18, 2018.
- 奥様は、取り扱い注意 日本テレビ (in Japanese). Nippon TV. Retrieved July 18, 2018.
- "火曜ドラマ『義母と娘のブルース』TBSテレビ" (in Japanese). Tokyo Broadcasting System Television. Retrieved July 18, 2018.
- 2019年大河『いだてん』熊本で撮入 中村勘九郎は"中学生"からスタート. Oricon News (in Japanese). April 8, 2018. Retrieved July 18, 2018.
- "綾瀬はるかと池松壮亮が共演、東日本大震災特集ドラマがNHKで制作開始". Natalie. Retrieved October 13, 2020.
- "綾瀬はるか×高橋一生『天国と地獄 ～サイコな2人～』2021年1月放送 脚本は森下佳子が担当". Real Sound. November 5, 2020. Retrieved November 6, 2020.
- "綾瀬はるか 剛腕弁護士で月9初主演「毎週スカッとして明日の活力に」". Sponichi. Retrieved January 17, 2022.
- "「義母と娘のブルース」謹賀新年SPで完結、綾瀬はるか「"ホーム"のような存在」". 映画ナタリー (Eiga Natalie, in Japanese). Natalie. September 19, 2023. Retrieved September 19, 2023.
- Schilling, Mark (November 14, 2008). "Airplane flick tells only half the story". Japan Times. Retrieved February 19, 2010.
- "リアル 完全なる首長竜の日". eiga.com. Retrieved June 13, 2022.
- 綾瀬はるか＆松坂桃李、初共演で見えた意外な素顔とは モデルプレスインタビュー. Modelpress (in Japanese). May 26, 2014. Retrieved July 21, 2018.
- 那須, 千里 (June 11, 2015). "『海街diary』綾瀬はるか＆長澤まさみ＆夏帆＆広瀬すず 単独インタビュー". Cinema Today (in Japanese). Retrieved July 21, 2018.
- ギャラクシー街道『香取慎吾、綾瀬はるか、三谷幸喜監督が語り尽くす"おかしな物語"』. Oricon News (in Japanese). October 19, 2015. Retrieved July 21, 2018.
- "Live-Action Kōdai-ke no Hitobito Film's Teaser Reveals June 4 Opening". Anime News Network. January 23, 2016. Retrieved March 11, 2016.
- Ｖ６岡田准一「綾瀬さんが来てるときの喜びようったらありゃしない」 映画『海賊とよばれた男』撮影裏話. Sankei News (in Japanese). November 15, 2016. Retrieved July 21, 2018.
- 高山, 亜紀 (January 12, 2017). 『本能寺ホテル』綾瀬はるか＆堤真一 単独インタビュー. Cinema Today (in Japanese). Retrieved July 21, 2018.
- 「今夜、ロマンス劇場で」綾瀬はるかと坂口健太郎が"ボロボロ泣ける"本作の秘話語る. Eiga Natalie (in Japanese). Natalie. February 9, 2018. Retrieved July 21, 2018.
- "綾瀬はるか×西島秀俊「奥様は、取り扱い注意」が映画化！衝撃最終回のその後描く". Cinematoday. October 16, 2019. Retrieved October 17, 2019.
- "長谷川博己×綾瀬はるか、大河ドラマ主演俳優同士の共演 『はい、泳げません』映画化". Oricon. Retrieved February 4, 2022.
- "木村拓哉＆綾瀬はるか:出演の東映70周年記念作「THE LEGEND ＆ BUTTERFLY」総事業費は20億円 手塚治社長「判押すとき手が震えた」". Mantan-web. June 21, 2022. Retrieved June 21, 2022.
- "行定勲の監督作「リボルバー・リリー」主演は綾瀬はるか、長谷川博己やジェシーも参加". Natalie. Retrieved February 28, 2023.
- Pig Day drama subtitle group (October 26, 2021). "Haruka Ayase's "Listening to War" aired on August 6 and 15". LaiTimes. Retrieved August 4, 2023.
- "終わりの見えないウクライナ戦争 綾瀬はるかが日本に暮らす避難民に聞いた戦争の現実とは？『ｎｅｗｓ23』". TBS Topics (in Japanese). TBS. July 31, 2023. Retrieved August 4, 2023.
- レコード大賞で土屋太鳳が司会に。じゃあ歴代の女性司会って？ | QUIZ JAPAN [Tao Tsuchiya will host the Record Awards. So, what is the history of female moderators? | QUIZ JAPAN]. quizjapan.com (in Japanese). December 9, 2018. Retrieved December 27, 2022.
- "エランドール賞歴代受賞者一覧". All Nippon Producers Association. Retrieved December 5, 2015.
- 『第21回日刊スポーツ映画大賞』主演男優賞をSMAP・中居正広、主演女優賞を綾瀬はるかが受賞 (in Japanese). oricon ME inc. Retrieved December 5, 2015.
- ドラマ『JIN-仁-』が『橋田賞』受賞 共演の大沢＆綾瀬も個人賞に輝く (in Japanese). oricon ME inc. Retrieved December 5, 2015.
- 「酒の飲みすぎで痛風になった」鶴瓶、三國連太郎から「2時間毎日歩きなさい」 (in Japanese). oricon ME inc. Retrieved December 5, 2015.
- 第33回日本アカデミー賞優秀作品 [The 33rd Japan Academy Prize] (in Japanese). Japan Academy Prize Association. Retrieved December 5, 2015.
- "綾瀬はるか「取ったどぉ～」ドラマGP主演女優賞". Nikkan Sports News. Retrieved December 5, 2015.
- 「海街diary」が5冠、「お盆の弟」が4冠 (in Japanese). Nikkan Sports News. Archived from the original on December 6, 2015. Retrieved December 5, 2015.
- "毎日映画コンクール 大賞に橋口監督の「恋人たち」". Mainichi Shimbun. Retrieved November 26, 2020.
- 日本アカデミー賞優秀賞発表『海街diary』が最多12部門受賞 (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved March 5, 2016.
- "10th AFA Nominees and Winners". Asian Film Awards. Archived from the original on May 22, 2016. Retrieved April 1, 2016.
- "綾瀬はるか「義母と娘の－」ドラマGP主演女優賞". Nikkan Sports. Retrieved November 26, 2020.
- "2020年度ドラマGP年間大賞発表". Nikkan Sports. Retrieved May 9, 2021.
- "東京ドラマアウォード:「俺の家の話」が連ドラGP＆3冠「天国と地獄～サイコな2人～」も2冠でTBS際立つ". Manta-web. October 27, 2021. Retrieved October 27, 2021.
- "「月」が報知映画賞の作品賞に、横浜流星・綾瀬はるか・磯村勇斗・二階堂ふみも受賞". Natalie. Retrieved November 28, 2023.
- ザテレビジョン ドラマアカデミー賞 (in Japanese). The Television. Archived from the original on March 2, 2009. Retrieved December 5, 2015.