December 28, 1972 |
Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan
Shinobu Terajima (寺島 しのぶ Terajima Shinobu?, born December 28, 1972) is a Japanese actress.She graduated from Aoyama Gakuin University. She won the award for best actress at the 46th Blue Ribbon Awards for Akame 48 Waterfalls and Vibrator, at the 28th Hochi Film Award for Akame 48 Waterfalls and at the 25th Yokohama Film Festival for Vibrator. She has also won the Best Actress award for Caterpillar at the 60th Berlin Film Festival and at the 65th Mainichi Film Awards. Her father is the kabuki actor Onoe Kikugorō VII, her mother the actress Sumiko Fuji, and her brother the kabuki actor Onoe Kikunosuke V.
- Akame 48 Waterfalls (2003)
- Get Up! (2003)
- Vibrator (2003)
- Quill (2004)
- Riding Alone for Thousands of Miles (2005)
- Tokyo Tower (2005)
- Yamato (2005)
- It's Only Talk (2006)
- Ai no Rukeichi (2006)
- Happy Flight (2008) as Reiko Yamazaki
- Rush Life (2009)
- Caterpillar (2010)
- The Fallen Angel (2010)
- 11:25 The Day He Chose His Own Fate (2012)
- Helter Skelter (2012)
- Sue, Mai & Sawa: Righting the Girl Ship (2012)
- The Millennial Rapture (2012)
- Japan's Tragedy (2013)
- R100 (2013)
- The Shell Collector (2016)
- Haha (2017), Seki Kobayashi
In 2007, she married French art director Laurent Ghnassia.
- ブルーリボン賞ヒストリー (in Japanese). Cinema Hochi. Retrieved January 27, 2010.
- 報知映画賞ヒストリー (in Japanese). Cinema Hochi. Retrieved January 27, 2010.
- 第25回ヨコハマ映画祭 日本映画個人賞 (in Japanese). Yokohama Film Festival. Retrieved January 27, 2010.
- "Berlinale - Festival - Awards & Juries - International Jury". Berlin International Film Festival.
- HPriest (January 17, 2011). ""Akunin" wins the Grand Prize at the 65th Mainichi Film Awards". Tokyohive. 6Theory Media, LLC. Retrieved March 27, 2013.
- "Her Strength Is No Act: An Interview with Actress Terajima Shinobu". Nippon.com. Nippon Communications Foundation. Retrieved 14 April 2015.
- Schilling, Mark (November 14, 2008). "Airplane flick tells only half the story". The Japan Times. Retrieved February 19, 2010.