|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Carlsbad, California|
|Key people||Louise Hay Founder
Reid Tracy, President-CEO (since 1990) 
|Publication types||Books, Audio, Video|
|Nonfiction topics||New Thought and Self-help|
|No. of employees||92|
Hay House is a New Thought and self-help publisher founded in 1984 by author Louise Hay, when she self-published her books Heal Your Body and You Can Heal Your Life. Hay House publishes books, audio, and video in areas such as Self-Help, New Thought, Sociology, Philosophy, Psychology, Alternative Health, Men's/Women's Issues, Food and Nutrition, Finance, Environmental Issues, Education, Business, Astrology and New Age. Hay House Inc. includes the imprints New Beginnings Press, Princess Books, Smiley Books, and Balboa Press.
In March 2005, New Media Director (2001-2009) Summer McStravick  developed and launched the Internet radio station, Hay House Radio Network, parented by Hay House, which broadcasts hour-long weekly radio shows by prominent Hay House authors.
Hay House has published over 300 books and 450 audios from 130 authors.
In 2010, Hay House set up its own independent publishing house called Balboa Press.
- FOREWORD THIS WEEK 6.14.06 forewordmagazine.com.
- Hoover's factsheet, figures from December 2007
- Q&A: Reid Tracy; president, Hay House Inc., Michael Kinsman, December 4, 2005, San Diego Union-Tribune
- About Hay House louisehay.com.
- "About Hay House Books".
- MARK OPPENHEIMER (May 4, 2008). "The Queen of the New Age". New York Times.
- Hay House Radio Official website.
- Hay House, U.K. Official website
- Australia Official website
- Hay House India Official Website
- Hay House South Africa bodyandmind.co.za.