Bow Church DLR station
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bow Church platforms 1 and 2.
Location of Bow Church in Greater London
|Local authority||London Borough of Tower Hamlets|
|Managed by||Docklands Light Railway|
|Owner||Transport for London|
|Number of platforms||2|
|OSI||Bow Road |
|DLR annual boardings and alightings|
|Lists of stations|
|London Transport portal|
Bow Church is a station on the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) in Bow in Greater London, England and is on the DLR's Stratford branch, between Devons Road and Pudding Mill Lane stations. It is within 300m walking distance of Bow Road station on London Underground's District and Hammersmith and City lines. Through ticketing is allowed between both stations. The DLR station opened with the original system on 31 August 1987. The station takes its name from the nearby 14th century Bow Church, which is a Church of England church.
There is a crossover south of the station which allows trains from Stratford and Poplar to reverse here. One example of this is when the new platforms at Stratford were being constructed - trains were suspended between Bow Church and Stratford and trains from Poplar terminated here.
Five London Buses routes serve this station: 25, 108, 205, 425, N205. Additionally 25 and 108 have a 24 hour service. Also routes 8, 276, 488 and the D prefix route D8 (towards Poplar only) serve the station indirectly by Bow Church.
- "Step free Tube Guide" (PDF). Transport for London. Archived (PDF) from the original on 3 June 2015.
- "Out-of-Station Interchanges" (Microsoft Excel). Transport for London. 2 January 2016. Retrieved 28 August 2016.
- Transport for London (12 February 2013). "Freedom of Information DLR usage 1213". Transport for London. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
- "Up-to-date DLR entry/exit statistics for each station" (XLSX). What Do They Know. Transport for London. 18 March 2016. Retrieved 2 April 2016.
- "Passenger Numbers - Docklands Light Railway Limited" (XLSX (after downloading zip)). What Do They Know. Transport for London. 8 June 2017. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bow Church DLR station.|
|Preceding station||DLR||Following station|
|Docklands Light Railway||
|This article about the Docklands Light Railway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This London railway station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|