Clay Township, Cass County, Indiana
The Thompson Barnett House, a historic site in the township
Location of Clay Township in Cass County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||20.11 sq mi (52.1 km2)|
|• Land||19.93 sq mi (51.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.18 sq mi (0.5 km2)|
|Elevation||728 ft (222 m)|
|• Density||141.4/sq mi (54.6/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453206|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 20.11 square miles (52.1 km2), of which 19.93 square miles (51.6 km2) (or 99.10%) is land and 0.18 square miles (0.47 km2) (or 0.90%) is water.
Cities and towns
- Logansport (northeast edge)
The township contains two cemeteries: Bethel and Wilson.
- "Clay Township, Cass County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Clay township, Cass County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
- Powell, Jehu Z. (1913). History of Cass County Indiana: From Its Earliest Settlement to the Present Time. Lewis Publishing Company. p. 520.
- Helm, Thomas B. (1878). History of Cass County, Indiana. Kingman Bros. p. 37.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.