Jackson Township, Cass County, Indiana
Location of Jackson Township in Cass County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||30.05 sq mi (77.84 km2)|
|• Land||30.03 sq mi (77.79 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2)|
|Elevation||781 ft (238 m)|
|• Density||96/sq mi (37/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453435|
Jackson Township covers an area of 30.05 square miles (77.8 km2); 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (0.07 percent) of this is water.
Cities and towns
- Tipton (north)
- Pipe Creek Township, Miami County (northeast)
- Deer Creek Township, Miami County (east)
- Clay Township, Howard County (south)
- Ervin Township, Howard County (southwest)
- Deer Creek (west)
The township contains four cemeteries: McWilliams, Meeks, Patterson and Sprinkle.
- "Jackson Township, Cass County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Jackson township, Cass County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
- Powell, Jehu Z. (1913). History of Cass County Indiana: From Its Earliest Settlement to the Present Time. Lewis Publishing Company. p. 593.
- Helm, Thomas B. (1878). History of Cass County, Indiana. Kingman Bros. p. 41.