Deer Creek Township, Cass County, Indiana
|Deer Creek Township|
Street scene in Young America
Location of Deer Creek Township in Cass County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.13 sq mi (93.6 km2)|
|• Land||36.13 sq mi (93.6 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||748 ft (228 m)|
|• Density||25.2/sq mi (9.7/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453258|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.13 square miles (93.6 km2), all land. 
- Washington (north)
- Tipton (northeast)
- Jackson (east)
- Ervin Township, Howard County (south)
- Carrollton Township, Carroll County (southwest)
- Washington Township, Carroll County (northwest)
The township contains three cemeteries: Harness, Hoover-Snider and Miller.
- "Deer Creek Township, Cass County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Deer Creek township, Cass County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
- Helm, Thomas B. (1878). History of Cass County, Indiana. Kingman Bros. p. 40.
- Powell, Jehu Z. (1913). History of Cass County Indiana: From Its Earliest Settlement to the Present Time. Lewis Publishing Company. p. 554.