Boone Township, Cass County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Boone Township in Cass County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.31 sq mi (91.5 km2)|
|• Land||35.31 sq mi (91.5 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||725 ft (221 m)|
|• Density||42/sq mi (16/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453125|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.31 square miles (91.5 km2), all land.
Cities and towns
- Van Buren Township, Pulaski County (north)
- Wayne Township, Fulton County (northeast)
- Harrison (east)
- Noble (southeast)
- Jefferson (south)
- Jackson Township, White County (southwest)
- Cass Township, White County (west)
The township contains three cemeteries: Cline, Royal Center and Thompson.
- "Boone Township, Cass County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files[permanent dead link]
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Boone township, Cass County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
- Powell, Jehu Z. (1913). History of Cass County Indiana: From Its Earliest Settlement to the Present Time. Lewis Publishing Company.
- Helm, Thomas B. (1878). History of Cass County, Indiana. Kingman Bros. p. 34.