Deakin University School of Law
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
It offers a four-year, graduate-entry, Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree. The School also offers postgraduate education, namely Master of Accounting and Law Master of Laws (LLM) by coursework or research and the Juris Doctor (JD).
Deakin Law School aims to prepare job-ready commercial law graduates. In order to achieve this, the school has programs, which differs from other law courses, with focus on commercial law and practical skills emphasis.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Certificate of Accounting and Law
- Graduate Diploma of Accounting and Law
- Master of Accounting and Law
- Master of Laws
- Master of Laws - Major Thesis
- Juris Doctor
Deakin Law School has over 50 academic, research staff and PhD candidates, and over 30 HDR candidates.
Deakin Law School produces Deakin Law Review  which is open to current staff and student to submit work.
-  Deakin Law School website accessed 29 April 2016
-  Deakin Law Review website accessed 2 August 2016