A Fermina Express somewhere at NLEX
|Headquarters||Cubao, Quezon City|
|Service area||Metro Manila, Central Luzon and Pangasinan, Philippines|
|Service type||Land Transport|
|Routes||Caloocan City, EDSA, Quezon City, Pasay City, Parañaque City and San Carlos City, Pangasinan|
(Provincial Operations, 2015-Present)
Fermina Express (FermEx) is commuter bus company servicing Metro Manila and along the province of Pangasinan. The main bus station is located at 832 Aurora Boulevard Corner Driod, Immaculate Conception, Quezon City. It also has a terminal in Pasay along EDSA. It had services before for provincial operations bus was taken over by JAC Liner in 2015.
Fermina Express started in 1996 with services within Metro Manila that plies over EDSA corridor, and has connecting service from Cubao and Pasay to the cities of Dagupan and San Carlos in Pangasinan and Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija via Paniqui, Tarlac. The bus line uses NLEX en route north, with a stop-over at Mabalacat Bus Terminal (Dau). Connecting via SCTEX, the bus exits at Concepcion then towards Tarlac City with another stop-over along MacArthur Highway. The bus then proceeds to its final destination.
In 2015, their provincial route was taken over by JAC Liner Inc. Although with JAC Liner's management to take charge on their provincial routes, JAC Liner had retained its name "Fermina Express", but repainted with JAC Liner's identical colors.
- Santarosa Nissan Diesel JA450SSN Exfoh
- Santarosa Nissan Diesel CPB87N Exfoh
- Santarosa Daewoo BF106 JetLiner
- Almazora Isuzu City Star PAB-FVR34PLSR
- Higer KLQ6119E3
- Golden Dragon XML6103J12
- Yutong ZK6119H
- King Long XMQ6118JB
- Wuzhoulong FDG6110B
- Wuzhoulong FDG6110EC3
Metro Manila Operations
Current Fermina's operations in Metro Manila:
- Ayala Avenue, Makati City
- Baclaran, Parañaque City
- Cubao, Quezon City
- EDSA, Pasay City
- SM City Fairview, Quezon City
- San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
Now under JAC Liner Inc., but still carrying the name "Fermina Express":
- Mabalacat, Pampanga (Dau Bus Terminal)
- Tarlac City, Tarlac
- Bayambang, Pangasinan
- Dagupan City, Pangasinan
- Malasiqui, Pangasinan
- San Carlos City, Pangasinan
Aside from JAC Liner's take over of Fermina's provincial operations, they once had services along Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
- "Fermina express - Provincial bus company - Philippines Directory". www.philippinecompanies.com. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- News, ABS-CBN. "Fermina bus lines face 1-month suspension over Nov.1 NLEX accident". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- Gamil, Jaymee T. "MMDA identifies ‘naughty’ bus firms". newsinfo.inquirer.net. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- News, ABS-CBN. "2 buses collide in QC; 22 hurt". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "WATCH: Burning Fermina bus rams truck, stores in QC". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "Fermina Express A-221". Flickr. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "Fermina Express 0733". Flickr. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "Fermina Express 0745". Flickr. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "Fermina Express - 0738". Flickr. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "Fermina Express A-306". Flickr. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "Fermina Express A-372". Flickr. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "Fermina Express A-303". Flickr. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "Fermina Express Corp. A-369". Flickr. Retrieved 2016-11-23.