X-T100 Gold Champagne
+ XC15mm-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ
|Lens mount||Fujifilm X|
|Image sensor type||CMOS with Bayer filter|
|Image sensor size||23.5mm x 15.7mm (APS-C)|
|Image sensor maker||Sony|
|Recording medium||SD, SDHC, SDXC (UHS-I)|
|Storage||SD Card (UHS-I)|
|Focus||Intelligent Hybrid TTL contrast detection / Phase detection|
|Focus modes||Single point, Zone, Wide/Tracking|
|Focus areas||91 focus point|
|Exposure||TTL 256-zones metering|
|Exposure modes||Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure|
|Metering modes||Multi, Spot, Average|
|Flash||Manual pop-up flash|
|Shutter||Focal Plane Shutter|
30s to 1/4000s (mechanical shutter),|
4s to 1/32000 s (electronic shutter)
|Continuous shooting||6 frames per second|
|Viewfinder||EVF with eye sensor|
4K at 15p fps,|
1080p at 59.94p / 50p / 24p / 23.98p fps
|Rear LCD monitor||3 inches 1,040,000 dots with touchscreen|
|AV Port(s)||2.5 mm audio jack, HDMI|
|Data Port(s)||USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth|
|Body composition or special features||Anodized aluminum|
|Dimensions||121 x 83 x 47.4mm (4.8 x 3.3 x 1.9 inches)|
|Weight||448 g (0.988 lb) (including battery and memory card)|
USD 599 (Body),|
USD 699 (Kit)
|Released||2018 June 21|
The Fujifilm X-T100 is a mid-range mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera announced on May 24, 2018. The X-T100 is largely based on the Fujifilm X-A5 and is nearly identical to the X-T20. It uses the Fujifilm X-mount.
The X-T100 is capable of recording video in 4K resolution with only 15 fps. The X-T100 is intended to be sold new either as the camera body only, or with the 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens. The camera is available in 3 colors, black, dark silver and champagne gold and is styled after an SLR camera.
- 24.2 Megapixels
- 23.5 mm x 15.7 mm CMOS sensor (APS-C). Bayer filter array with no anti-aliasing filter. The same sensor as used in the Fujifilm X-A5, not a Fujifilm X-Trans sensor.
- Touch screen with 3-way tilt
- Selectable film simulations
- Hybrid autofocus
- Face detection
- Eye detection
- 4K video
- 4K Burst, 4K Multi Focus
- WiFi connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Detachable grip
The X-T100 is a mirrorless compact camera with an anodized coated aluminum top cover measuring 121 mm x 83 mm x 47.4 mm and weighing 448 g including memory card and battery. Fujifilm state that 430 photographs can be taken with one battery. It includes a detachable grip for improved handling.
There are 3 dials available in addition to the mode dial. The left dial has no labels on it and its function can be defined by the user. Similarly the right dial has no label and its function changes according to the mode selected.
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- AC power adapter
- Plug adapter
- USB cable
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Owner's manual
- Detachable grip
- "Fujifilm X-T100". Digital Photography Review. 24 May 2018.
- "Fujifilm X-T100". Fujifilm.
- "Fujifilm announces new X-T100 mirrorless camera for $599". The Verge.
- "Fujifilm Elevates Entry Level with X-T100 Mirrorless Camera". B&H Explora. 24 May 2018.
- "Fujifilm announces new X-T100 mirrorless camera for $599". The Verge. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- "Fujifilm X-T100 Style". Fujifilm Global.
- "Fujifilm XT100 review so far". Camera Labs. 24 May 2018.
- "Fujifilm X-T100: First Look and Impressions". Fujilove. 24 May 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fujifilm X-T100.|