Mandal map of Krishna district showing Vijayawada (rural) mandal (in yellow)
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Gampalagudem mandal is one of the 50 mandals in Krishna district of the state of Andhra Pradesh in India. It is under the administration of Nuzvid revenue division and the headquarters are located at Gampalagudem town. The mandal is bounded by Tiruvuru, A. Konduru mandals of Krishna district in Andhra Pradesh and Khammam district of Telangana state.
As of 2011[update] census, the mandal had a population of 71,544. The total population constitute, 36,215 males and 35,329 females —a sex ratio of 976 females per 1000 males. 7,071 children are in the age group of 0–6 years, of which 3,650 are boys and 3,421 are girls. The average literacy rate stands at 60.25% with 38,847 literates.
Towns and villages
Note: †–Mandal Headquarters
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- "Krishna District Mandals" (PDF). Census of India. pp. 479, 524. Retrieved 16 July 2015.
- "Administrative Setup". Krishna District Official Website. National Informatics Centre. Retrieved 16 July 2015.
- "Mandals in Krishna district". aponline.gov.in. Archived from the original on 13 December 2014. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" (pdf). Election Commission of India. p. 22. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- "Some Concepts and Definitions" (PDF). Census of India 2011. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
|This article about a location in Krishna district is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|