Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
Title card for Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
|Narrated by||Shoo Munakata|
|Country of origin||Japan|
|No. of episodes||50 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||24–25 minutes|
|Original network||TV Asahi|
|Original release||February 26, 2012 –|
February 10, 2013
|Preceded by||Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger|
|Followed by||Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger|
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters (特命戦隊ゴーバスターズ Tokumei Sentai Gōbasutāzu) is the 36th entry in Toei Company's Super Sentai metaseries, following Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. Its theme is based on spy movies and cyber technology and premiered on February 26, 2012 on TV Asahi, joining Kamen Rider Fourze and then Kamen Rider Wizard as a program featured in TV Asahi's Super Hero Time programming block.
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters began airing in South Korea in 2013 as Power Rangers Go-Busters.
In the United States, Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters is being adapted into Power Rangers Beast Morphers; the first episode premiered on March 2, 2019. Beast Morphers was to be produced by Saban Brands but, on July 2, 2018, Hasbro would acquire all of the former company's entertainment assets, including the Power Rangers franchise.
- 1 Plot
- 2 Characters
- 3 Episodes
- 4 Films
- 5 Special DVD
- 6 V-Cinema
- 7 Video game
- 8 Cast
- 9 Songs
- 10 Notes
- 11 References
- 12 External links
Thirteen years ago in the New Common Era (新西暦 Shinseireki) calendar, the computer controlling the newly discovered energy source called Enetron (エネトロン Enetoron) was infected by a virus that caused it to create the evil energy being known as Messiah who wishes to take over mankind and create a world made for machines. Though sent into subspace by the scientists' sacrifice, Messiah's actions established the formation of the Energy Management Center's Special Ops Unit from three children who were caught in the crossfire, the Go-Busters, and their Buddyloids.[Note 1] In the present, 2012 NCE, a mysterious figure named Enter leads a group called Vaglass on incursions to gather enough Enetron to bring Messiah back. However, training for this day, the Go-Busters and their Buddyloids are deployed to combat Vaglass's Metaloids and Megazords to protect the city's Enetron from them. Later joined by Masato Jin and his Buddyloid Beet J. Stag, the Go-Busters' resolve is strengthened once they learn the true nature of their enemy and the horrors that would result should Messiah enter their world.
The Go-Busters consist of three children who survived an accident 13 years ago at the Energy Management Center (エネルギー管理局 Enerugī Kanrikyoku) concerning the Vaglass virus program that went haywire on the Energy Management Center office's main computer, obtaining superhuman abilities in the process, along with side-effects. The team also consists of the Buddyloids (バディロイド),[Note 1] the Go-Busters' sentient partner robots. In Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Space Sheriff Gavan: The Movie, the Go-Busters have cameo appearances where they confront Basco Ta Jolokia as part of a special mission.
- Hiromu Sakurada (桜田 ヒロム Sakurada Hiromu)/Red Buster (レッドバスター Reddo Basutā)
- The fastest warrior on the team. His legs can move at an unbelievable speed, making him look as if he is teleporting. Hiromu's body freezes whenever he sees a chicken as part of the side-effects of his powers. His partner Buddyloid is Cheeda Nick. 
- Cheeda Nick (チダ・ニック Chida Nikku)
- A humanoid cheetah-type android, one of the Buddyloids, and Red Buster's partner, acting like an older brother figure to Hiromu, who is a positive thinker. Although he is a robot who can transform into the Cheetah Bike (チーターバイク Chītā Baiku) for Red Buster to ride, Chida ironically has no sense of direction.
- Ryuji Iwasaki (岩崎 リュウジ Iwasaki Ryūji)/Blue Buster (ブルーバスター Burū Basutā)
- A warrior with superstrength and excellent fighting technique as well as the oldest of the team. Ryuji's body overheats if he moves too often and requires to be cooled down as part of the side-effects of his powers. His partner Buddyloid is Gorisaki Banana.
- Gorisaki Banana (ゴリサキ・バナナ)
- A humanoid gorilla-type android, one of the Buddyloids, and Blue Buster's partner, typically faint hearted and worrying about Ryuji's well-being. He acts as a mechanic in the team base.
- Yoko Usami (宇佐見 ヨーコ Usami Yōko)/Yellow Buster (イエローバスター Ierō Basutā)
- A moody and sharp-tongued young woman, who gains incredible kicking and jumping power from the accident. Yoko becomes tired out easily and requires sweets to regain energy as part of the side-effects of her powers. Her partner Buddyloid is Usada Lettuce.
- Usada Lettuce (ウサダ・レタス Usada Retasu)
- A rabbit-type mecha, one of the Buddyloids, and Yellow Buster's partner who is unyielding and selfish and is usually fighting with Yoko. He works on data management in the control room.
- Masato Jin (陣 マサト Jin Masato)/Beet Buster (ビートバスター Bīto Basutā)
- An eccentric genius scientist who sacrificed himself in the accident 13 years ago, but has found a way to come back into normal reality as well as creating his own Buddyloid and Go-Buster powers.
- Beet J. Stag (ビート・J・スタッグ Bīto Jei Sutaggu)/Stag Buster (スタッグバスター Sutaggu Basutā)
- A humanoid beetle-type android, one of the Buddyloids, and Beet Buster's partner, while also being able to transform into a Go-Buster himself.
- Ene-tan (エネたん)
- A small frog-type mecha that pilots the FS-0O Frog around the Tokyo Bay until she is needed.
The evil organization known as Vaglass (ヴァグラス Vagurasu) are the antagonists in Go-Busters that originated from an accident that happened at the Energy Management Center which created the evolving program Messiah who was contained with the entire complex sent into subspace. Having created a data-based human spy named Enter to oversee matters on Earth, Messiah seeks to amass Enetron needed for him to return to the real world to complete his intent to assimilate the planet and all life on it. Enter executes this plan by creating Metaloids by infecting devices with Metaviruses, the Metaloid's data copied onto a giant robot known as a Megazord which teleports within the Metaloid's vicinity to acquire Enetron. Vaglass utilizes foot soldiers known as the Buglers, which have access to mass-produced giant robots called Bugzords.
Each episode of Go-Busters is called a "Mission".
|Ep. no.||Title||Writer||Original airdate|
|1||"Special Ops Sentai, Assemble!"|
Transcription: "Tokumei Sentai, Shūketsu seyo!" (Japanese: 特命戦隊、集結せよ！)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||February 26, 2012|
|2||"A Promise Made 13 Years Ago"|
Transcription: "Jū-san Nen Mae no Yakusoku" (Japanese: 13年前の約束)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||March 4, 2012|
|3||"GT-02 Animal, Deploy!"|
Transcription: "Jī Tī Zero Tsū Animaru, Shutsugeki!" (Japanese: GT-02アニマル、出撃！)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||March 11, 2012|
|4||"Special Ops and Determination"|
Transcription: "Tokumei to Ketsui" (Japanese: 特命と決意)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||March 18, 2012|
|5||"Dangerous Overheated Rampage!"|
Transcription: "Kiken na Netsu Bōsō!" (Japanese: キケンな熱暴走！)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||March 25, 2012|
|6||"Combine! Go-Buster Oh"|
Transcription: "Gattai! Gōbasutāō" (Japanese: 合体！ゴーバスターオー)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||April 1, 2012|
|7||"Bad Maintenance on the Ace?!"|
Transcription: "Ēsu Seibi Furyō?!" (Japanese: エース整備不良?!)
|Nobuhiro Mouri||April 8, 2012|
|8||"Protect the Machine Blueprints!"|
Transcription: "Mashin Sekkeizu o Mamore!" (Japanese: マシン設計図を守れ！)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||April 15, 2012|
|9||"Usada Recovery Strategy!"|
Transcription: "Usada Dakkan Sakusen!" (Japanese: ウサダ奪還作戦！)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||April 22, 2012|
|10||"The Reason We Fight"|
Transcription: "Tatakau Riyū" (Japanese: 戦う理由)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||April 29, 2012|
|11||"The Targeted Weakpoint"|
Transcription: "Nerawareta Uīkupointo" (Japanese: ねらわれたウイークポイント)
|Kento Shimoyama||May 6, 2012|
|12||"You Like Going Undercover?"|
Transcription: "Hensō wa Osuki?" (Japanese: 変装はお好き？)
|Nobuhiro Mouri||May 13, 2012|
|13||"A Surprising Day Off"|
Transcription: "Sapuraizu na Kyūjitsu" (Japanese: サプライズな休日)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||May 20, 2012|
|14||"Ça va? Rescue Strategy"|
Transcription: "Saba? Kyūshutsu Sakusen" (Japanese: サバ？救出作戦)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||May 27, 2012|
|15||"The Golden Warrior and the Silvery Buddy"|
Transcription: "Kin no Senshi to Gin no Badi" (Japanese: 金の戦士と銀のバディ)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||June 3, 2012|
|16||"The Man Who Came From Subspace"|
Transcription: "Akūkan kara Kita Otoko" (Japanese: 亜空間から来た男)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||June 10, 2012|
|17||"Its Name Is Go-Buster Beet!"|
Transcription: "Sono Na wa Gōbasutā Bīto!" (Japanese: その名はゴーバスタービート！)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||June 17, 2012|
|18||"Cooperative Operations 3,000 Meters In the Earth"|
Transcription: "Chitei Sanzen Mētoru no Kyōdō Sagyō" (Japanese: 地底3000メートルの共同作業)
|Nobuhiro Mouri||June 24, 2012|
|19||"My Combination! Buster Hercules"|
Transcription: "Ore no Gattai! Basutā Herakuresu" (Japanese: 俺の合体！バスターヘラクレス)
|Kento Shimoyama||July 1, 2012|
|20||"Five-Part Concentration! Great Go-Buster!"|
Transcription: "Gotai Kesshū! Gurēto Gōbasutā!" (Japanese: 5体結集！グレートゴーバスター！)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||July 8, 2012|
|21||"Farewell, Blue Buster"|
Transcription: "Saraba Burū Basutā" (Japanese: さらば ブルーバスター)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||July 15, 2012|
|22||"The Beautiful Avatar: Escape"|
Transcription: "Utsukushiki Abatā Esukeipu" (Japanese: 美しきアバター エスケイプ)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||July 22, 2012|
|23||"Those Who Follow Their Intent"|
Transcription: "Ishi o Tsugu Mono" (Japanese: 意志を継ぐ者)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||July 29, 2012|
|24||"A très bien Summer Festival"|
Transcription: "Torebian na Natsu Matsuri" (Japanese: トレビアンな夏祭り)
|Nobuhiro Mouri||August 5, 2012|
|25||"Pursue the Mystery of the Avatars!"|
Transcription: "Abatā no Nazo o Oe!" (Japanese: アバターの謎を追え！)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||August 12, 2012|
|26||"The Tiny Enemy! Control Room SOS"|
Transcription: "Chiisana Kyōteki! Shireishitsu Esu Ō Esu" (Japanese: 小さな強敵！司令室SOS)
|Kento Shimoyama||August 19, 2012|
|27||"An Out of Control Combo to Escape the Labyrinth!"|
Transcription: "Bōsō Konbi de Meikyū Dasshutsu!" (Japanese: 暴走コンビで迷宮脱出！)
|Nobuhiro Mouri||August 26, 2012|
|28||"Beware of Chickens!"|
Transcription: "Niwatori ni Chūi seyo!" (Japanese: ニワトリに注意せよ！)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||September 2, 2012|
|29||"Breaking Into Subspace!"|
Transcription: "Akūkan e no Totsunyū!" (Japanese: 亜空間への突入！)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||September 9, 2012|
Transcription: "Mesaia Shattodaun" (Japanese: メサイア シャットダウン)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||September 16, 2012|
|31||"Space Sheriff Gavan Arrives!"|
Transcription: "Uchū Keiji Gyaban, Arawaru!" (Japanese: 宇宙刑事ギャバン、現る！)
|Kento Shimoyama||September 23, 2012|
|32||"Friendship Tag With Gavan!"|
Transcription: "Gyaban to no Yūjō Taggu!" (Japanese: ギャバンとの友情タッグ！)
|Kento Shimoyama||September 30, 2012|
|33||"Morphin! Powered Custom"|
Transcription: "Mōfin! Pawādo Kasutatamu" (Japanese: モーフィン！パワードカスタム)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||October 7, 2012|
|34||"The Enemy Is Beet Buster?!"|
Transcription: "Teki wa Bīto Basutā?!" (Japanese: 敵はビートバスター?!)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||October 14, 2012|
|35||"Roar, Tategami Lioh!"|
Transcription: "Tategami Raiō Hoeru!" (Japanese: タテガミライオー 吼える！)
|Kento Shimoyama||October 21, 2012|
|36||"Go-Buster Lioh, Kaching!"|
Transcription: "Gōbasutā Raiō Gagīn!" (Japanese: ゴ―バスターライオー ガギーン！)
|Kento Shimoyama||October 28, 2012|
|37||"The Black and White Brides"|
Transcription: "Kuro to Shiro no Hanayome" (Japanese: 黒と白の花嫁)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||November 4, 2012|
|38||"Live! Ace Deathmatch"|
Transcription: "Jikkyō! Ēsu Desumatchi" (Japanese: 実況！エースデスマッチ)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||November 11, 2012|
|39||"Finishing Blow! Messiah's Fist"|
Transcription: "Hissatsu! Mesaia no Kobushi" (Japanese: 必殺！メサイアの拳)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||November 18, 2012|
|40||"Covering Jay and the Messiahloid"|
Transcription: "Kaburu Jei to Mesaiaroido" (Japanese: カブるＪとメサイアロイド)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||November 25, 2012|
|41||"The Thief Pink Buster!"|
Transcription: "Kaitō Pinku Basutā!" (Japanese: 怪盗ピンクバスター！)
|Nobuhiro Mouri||December 2, 2012|
|42||"Attack! Within the Megazord"|
Transcription: "Totsugeki! Megazōdo no Naka e" (Japanese: 突撃！メガゾードの中へ)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||December 9, 2012|
Transcription: "Ketsui no Kurisumasu" (Japanese: 決意のクリスマス)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||December 16, 2012|
|44||"Christmas Eve: Time to Complete the Mission"|
Transcription: "Seiya Shimei Hatasu Toki" (Japanese: 聖夜・使命果たすとき)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||December 23, 2012|
|45||"Happy New Year: A Small Formidable Enemy, Again"|
Transcription: "Kinga Shinnen Chiisana Kyōteki, Futatabi" (Japanese: 謹賀新年 小さな強敵、再び)
|Kento Shimoyama||January 6, 2013|
|46||"The New Fusion and Overheated Rampage!"|
Transcription: "Arata na Yūgō to Netsu Bōsō!" (Japanese: 新たな融合と熱暴走！)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||January 13, 2013|
|47||"Reset and Back-Up"|
Transcription: "Risetto to Bakkuappu" (Japanese: リセットとバックアップ)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||January 20, 2013|
|48||"Setting the Trap"|
Transcription: "Shikakerareteita Wana" (Japanese: 仕掛けられていた罠)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||January 27, 2013|
|49||"Preparation and Selection"|
Transcription: "Kakugo to Sentaku" (Japanese: 覚悟と選択)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||February 3, 2013|
Transcription: "Eien no Kizuna" (Japanese: 永遠のキズナ)
|Yasuko Kobayashi||February 10, 2013|
The Go-Busters make their debut appearance as a cameo in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger's third film Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Space Sheriff Gavan: The Movie.
Super Hero Taisen
Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen (仮面ライダー×スーパー戦隊 スーパーヒーロー大戦 Kamen Raidā × Sūpā Sentai: Sūpā Hīrō Taisen) is a film celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Super Hero Time programming block on TV Asahi, featuring a crossover between the characters of the Kamen Rider and Super Sentai Series. The cast of Go-Busters participate in the film, along with the cast of Kamen Rider Decade, Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and Kamen Rider Fourze. The event of the movie takes place between Mission 8 and 9.
Protect the Tokyo Enetower!
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters the Movie: Protect the Tokyo Enetower! (特命戦隊ゴーバスターズ THE MOVIE 東京エネタワーを守れ！ Tokumei Sentai Gōbasutāzu Za Mūbī Tōkyō Enetawā o Mamore!) is the main theatrical release for Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters where the Go-Busters must help protect the Tokyo Enetower along with the help of Tokyo Tower's mascot character Noppon (ノッポン). It is set to be released on August 4, 2012, alongside the film for Kamen Rider Fourze. The event of the movie takes place between Mission 19 and 20.
Go-Busters vs. Gokaiger
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters vs. Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: The Movie (特命戦隊ゴーバスターズＶＳ海賊戦隊ゴーカイジャーTHE MOVIE Tokumei Sentai Gōbasutāzu Tai Kaizoku Sentai Gōkaijā Za Mūbī) is set to be released in theaters on January 19, 2013. As with previous VS movies, this film will feature a crossover between the casts of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, while introducing the 37th Super Sentai, Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger which is set to start airing in 2013, following the end of Go-Busters. The event of the movie takes place between Mission 41 and 42.
Super Hero Taisen Z
Kamen Rider × Super Sentai × Space Sheriff: Super Hero Taisen Z (仮面ライダー×スーパー戦隊×宇宙刑事 スーパーヒーロー大戦Z Kamen Raidā × Sūpā Sentai × Uchū Keiji: Supā Hīrō Taisen Zetto) is a film that was released in Japan on April 27, 2013 which featured the first crossover between characters of Toei's three main Tokusatsu franchises, Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, and the Space Sheriff Series, including other heroes from the Metal Hero Series as well. The protagonists of Space Sheriff Gavan: The Movie, Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger are featured, but the casts of Kamen Rider Wizard, Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, and Kamen Rider Fourze also participate in the film. Arisa Komiya reprises her role in the main cast as Yoko Usami, while the rest of the cast have a minor role in the film.
Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters
Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: The Great Dinosaur Battle! Farewell Our Eternal Friends (獣電戦隊キョウリュウジャーVSゴーバスターズ 恐竜大決戦！ さらば永遠の友よ Jūden Sentai Kyōryūjā Tai Gōbasutāzu Kyōryū Daikessen! Saraba Eien no Tomo yo) is the Go-Busters second VS movie featuring a crossover with the cast of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, scheduled for release on January 18, 2014.
Ultra Super Hero Taisen
A crossover film, titled Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Ultra Super Hero Taisen (仮面ライダー×スーパー戦隊 超スーパーヒーロー大戦 Kamen Raidā × Supā Sentai Chō Supā Hīrō Taisen) featuring the casts of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, Amazon Riders, Uchu Sentai Kyuranger and Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger, was released in Japan on March 25, 2017. This movie will celebrate 10th anniversary of Kamen Rider Den-O who also appear in this movie. It also features the spaceship Andor Genesis from the Xevious game, which serves to be used by the movie's main antagonists, as well as introducing the movie-exclusive Kamen Rider True Brave played by Kamen Rider Brave's actor Toshiki Seto from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, and villain Shocker Great Leader III played by the singer Diamond Yukai. In addition, individual actors from older Kamen Rider and Super Sentai TV series, Ryohei Odai (Kamen Rider Ryuki), Gaku Matsumoto (Shuriken Sentai Ninninger), Atsushi Maruyama (Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger), and Hiroya Matsumoto (Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters) reprise their respective roles.
Kyuranger vs. Space Squad
Uchu Sentai Kyuranger vs. Space Squad (宇宙戦隊キュウレンジャーVSスペース・スクワッド Uchū Sentai Kyūrenjā Bāsasu Supēsu Sukuwaddo) is a V-Cinema release that features a crossover between Uchu Sentai Kyuranger and Space Squad. Aside from the main cast of Kyuranger, Yuma Ishigaki and Hiroaki Iwanaga (Space Sheriff Gavan: The Movie), Yuka Hirata (Juken Sentai Gekiranger), Mitsuru Karahashi (Samurai Sentai Shinkenger), Kei Hosogai (Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger) and Ayame Misaki (Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters) return to reprise their respective roles. The V-Cinema will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on August 8, 2018.
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters vs. Beet Buster vs. J (特命戦隊ゴーバスターズVSビートバスターVS・J Tokumei Sentai Gōbasutāzu Tai Bīto Basutā Tai Jei) is a special DVD by Kodansha that is used to show some of the items in the series. In the DVD, Beet J. Stag starts going haywire after drinking spiked Enetron left in the base by Enter, and Enter steals Masato's Morphin Blaster to become an evil version of Beet Buster, fighting with the Metaloid Junkloid. With Space Sheriff Gavan's help, Hiromu manages to free J of the infection and beat both Enter and Junkloid. The event of the specials takes place between Mission 31 and 32.
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters Returns vs. Doubutsu Sentai Go-Busters (帰ってきた特命戦隊ゴーバスターズ VS 動物戦隊ゴーバスターズ Kaettekita Tokumei Sentai Gōbasutāzu Tai Dōbutsu Sentai Gōbasutāzu) is a V-Cinema release for Go-Busters that became available for sale on June 21, 2013, taking place between Missions 44 and 45. While getting ready for new years, the Go-Busters are killed off by Great Demon Lord Azazel. Finding himself before God (Syo Jinnai) alongside Jay, Nick uses his status as the one millionth death in 2012 to alter history so that Messiah never existed. Though he and Jay find everyone changed, Nick learns that Hiromu and others have become the Doubutsu Sentai Go-Busters (動物戦隊ゴーバスターズ Dōbutsu Sentai Gōbasutāzu), supported by Kuroki as Black Puma, Rika as Pink Cat, and Atsushi Doumyoji (Tatsuhisa Suzuki) as Green Hippopotamus, against the Machine Empire Mechalius under Machine Empress Trange Star (Ayame Misaki). However, history repeats itself with Azazel killing off the Go-Busters and Nick ending up in Heaven again. Luckily, Nick uses this to wish for both Go-Busters groups to team up against Azazel in his original reality. After destroying Azazel, as their existence depended on Nick's death, the other Go-Busters group fades away with the Go-Busters and Nick paying their respects to them.
A Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters video game for the Nintendo DS was released on September 27, 2012. The game was released in Korea as Power Rangers: Go-Busters on August 8, 2013. This was the last official Nintendo DS game to be released in physical media in South Korea.
- Hiromu Sakurada (桜田 ヒロム Sakurada Hiromu): Katsuhiro Suzuki (鈴木 勝大 Suzuki Katsuhiro)
- Ryuji Iwasaki (岩崎 リュウジ Iwasaki Ryūji): Ryoma Baba (馬場 良馬 Baba Ryōma)
- Yoko Usami (宇佐見 ヨーコ Usami Yōko): Arisa Komiya (小宮 有紗 Komiya Arisa)
- Masato Jin (陣 マサト Jin Masato): Hiroya Matsumoto (松本 寛也 Matsumoto Hiroya)
- Takeshi Kuroki (黒木 タケシ Kuroki Takeshi): Hideo Sakaki (榊 英雄 Sakaki Hideo)
- Toru Morishita (森下 トオル Morishita Tōru): Naoto Takahashi (高橋 直人 Takahashi Naoto)
- Miho Nakamura (仲村 ミホ Nakamura Miho): Fuuka Nishihira (西平 風香 Nishihira Fūka)
- Rika Sakurada (桜田 リカ Sakurada Rika): Risa Yoshiki (吉木 りさ Yoshiki Risa)
- Enter (エンター Entā): Syo Jinnai (陳内 将 Jinnai Shō)
- Escape (エスケイプ Esukeipu): Ayame Misaki (水崎 綾女 Misaki Ayame)
- Cheeda Nick (チダ・ニック Chida Nikku, Voice): Keiji Fujiwara (藤原 啓治 Fujiwara Keiji)
- Gorisaki Banana (ゴリサキ・バナナ Gorisaki Banana, Voice): Tesshō Genda (玄田 哲章 Genda Tesshō)
- Usada Lettuce (ウサダ・レタス Usada Retasu, Voice): Tatsuhisa Suzuki (鈴木 達央 Suzuki Tatsuhisa)
- Beet J. Stag (ビート・J・スタッグ Bīto Jei Sutaggu, Voice): Yuichi Nakamura (中村 悠一 Nakamura Yūichi)
- GB Custom Visor Voice (GBカスタムバイザー音声 Jī Bī Kasutamu Onsei), Lio Blaster Voice (ライオブラスター音声 Raio Burasutā Onsei), Saburo Hazuki (葉月 サブロー Hazuki Saburō, 35): Ichirou Mizuki (水木 一郎 Mizuki Ichirō)
- Messiah (メサイア Mesaia, Voice): Seiji Sasaki (佐々木 誠二 Sasaki Seiji)
- Narration: Shoo Munekata (宗方 脩 Munekata Shū)
- Maruyama (丸山, 9): Yutaka Maido (まいど 豊 Maido Yutaka)
- Geki Jumonji (十文字 撃 Jūmonji Geki, 31, 32): Yuma Ishigaki (石垣 佑磨 Ishigaki Yūma)
- Shelly (シェリー Sherī, 31, 32): Suzuka Morita (森田 涼花 Morita Suzuka)
- Rhino Doubler (ライノダブラー Raino Daburā, Voice) (31, 32): Kōsuke Toriumi (鳥海 浩輔 Toriumi Kōsuke)
- Mamoru Hasegawa (長谷川 マモル Hasegawa Mamoru, 37): Gong Teyu (孔 大維 Kon Teyu)
- Opening themes
- "Busters Ready Go!" (バスターズ レディーゴー! Basutāzu Redī Gō!)
- Lyrics: Shoko Fujibayashi
- Composition, Arrangement: Kenichiro Oishi
- Artist: Hideyuki Takahashi (Project.R)
- Episodes: 1-27
- The song also played in episodes 30, 44, and 50.
- "Morphin! Movin! Bustersship!" (モーフィン! ムービン! バスターズシップ! Mōfin! Mūbin! Basutāzushippu!)
- Ending theme
- "Kizuna ~ Go-Busters!" (キズナ～ゴーバスターズ! Kizuna ~ Gōbasutāzu!, "Bonds ~ Go-Busters!")
- "One wish, One day"
- "Shinpai Honey ♡ Bunny" (心配 ハニー♡バニー Shinpai Hanī ♡ Banī, "Worry Honey ♡ Bunny")
- "Blue Banana Moon"
- "Kizuna ~ Go-Busters! (2012 Summer MOVIE MIX)" (キズナ～ゴーバスターズ! (2012 Summer MOVIE MIX) Kizuna ~ Gōbasutāzu! (Nisenjūni Samā Mūbī Mikkusu), "Bonds ~ Go-Busters! (2012 Summer MOVIE MIX)")
- "商標出願２０１１－６３２６８". Archived from the original on 2011-12-02. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "商標出願２０１１－６３２６９". Archived from the original on 2011-12-02. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "商標出願２０１１－６３２７０". Archived from the original on 2011-12-02. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Power Rangers on Twitter". Twitter. Retrieved 6 November 2018.
- Ziobro, Paul (May 1, 2018). "Hasbro Agrees to Acquire Power Rangers for About $500 Million". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved May 1, 2018.
- "Hasbro Closes Acquisition of Saban Properties' Power Rangers and other Entertainment Assets". Hasbro. Retrieved 2018-12-17.
- "特命戦隊ゴーバスターズ Tシャツ バディロイド柄". Bandai. Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters T-Shirt Buddyloid Design
- Egan Loo (December 4, 2011). "2012 Super Sentai/Power Rangers Show Revealed". Anime News Network.
- "10 Better Ways to Adapt Go-Busters". The Modern Gafa. January 17, 2015. Archived from the original on February 16, 2015.
- Alicia Ashby. "Go-Busters VS Gokaiger". SciFi Japan.
- Albert Valentin. "Review: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters (2012-13) TV". Kung Fu Cinema. Archived from the original on March 4, 2016.
- Hyper Hobby, February 2012
- Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters Tokyo Dome City Prism Hall event promotional pamphlet
- Hyper Hobby, March 2012
- Toei Hero Max, vol. 40
- "ライダーと戦隊ものが初共演 ヒーロー２４０人大集結 ― スポニチ Sponichi Annex 芸能". 2011-12-03. Retrieved 2011-12-03.
- "ライダー４０人ｖｓ戦隊１９９人！ヒーローの座巡り映画で本格初共演：芸能：スポーツ報知". 2011-12-03. Archived from the original on 2011-12-03. Retrieved 2011-12-03.
- "フォーゼ＆キョーダイン、ライバル役で競演：芸能：スポーツ報知". Archived from the original on 2012-05-26. Retrieved 2012-05-26.
- "鈴木勝大オフィシャルブログ 劇場版やります！". Retrieved 2012-05-19.
- Telebi-kun, December 2012
- Telebi Magazine, December 2012
- "Kamen Rider x Super Sentai: Chō Superhero Taisen Film Announced for March 25 Premiere - News". Anime News Network. 2016-12-26. Retrieved 2017-01-04.
- "番組のストーリーを再現＆キャラボイスも豊富――『特命戦隊ゴーバスターズ』がニンテンドーDSでゲーム化 - ファミ通.com". Famitsu.com. 2012-06-28. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
- "Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters Release Information for DS - GameFAQs". CNET. Retrieved 2015-03-12.
- "スーパー戦隊シリーズ新番組『特命戦隊ゴーバスターズ』 主演・レッドバスター／桜田ヒロム役にて出演決定！！". January 1, 2012. Retrieved January 1, 2012.
- "2012年01月01日のブログ｜馬場良馬 オフィシャルブログ 「良馬がゆく」 Powered by Ameba". January 1, 2012. Retrieved January 1, 2012.
- "陳内将 BLOG 特命戦隊ゴーバスターズ！". January 2, 2012. Retrieved January 2, 2012.
- "榊英雄オフィシャルブログ「CUT! CUT!! CUT!!!」by Ameba". January 24, 2012. Retrieved January 24, 2012.