Guntur East mandal
Undivided Guntur urban mandal (East and East) in Guntur district
|• Tehsildar||Tata Mohan Rao|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Guntur East mandal is one of the 58 mandals in Guntur district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is under the administration of Guntur revenue division and was formed by bifurcating Guntur urban mandal into Guntur East and Guntur West, with its headquarters at Guntur.
The mandal is under the administration of a tahsildar. It forms part of the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region, under the jurisdiction of the APCRDA. Guntur East assembly constituency represents the state assembly and it is a segment of Guntur Lok sabha constituency.
Guntur East mandal covers eastern part of Guntur Municipal Corporation and its urban agglomerations namely, Budampadu, Etukur, Gorantla, Guntur East constituency, Jonnalagadda, Reddypalem. Except Jonnalagadda, all other areas were already de-notified and merged with Guntur Municipal Corporation in 2012.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
- "District Census Handbook – Guntur" (PDF). Census of India. p. 14,16–17,384. Retrieved 15 January 2016.
- India, The Hans (31 March 2018). "Guntur urban divided into east, East mandals". www.thehansindia.com. Guntur. Retrieved 26 April 2019.
- "Guntur District Mandals" (PDF). Census of India. pp. 83, 110. Retrieved 11 February 2015.
- "District wise mandals and villages covered in Krishna and Guntur districts" (PDF). Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 23 September 2015. Retrieved 23 September 2015.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" (pdf). Election Commission of India. p. 22. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- "Merger of gram panchayats in Guntur Municipal Corporation" (PDF). Guntur Municipal Corporation. Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- "Panchayat Raj and Rural Development (Pts.IV) Department" (PDF). 12 July 2012.