Hof HaSharon Regional Council
|Hof HaSharon Regional Council
|• Type||Regional council|
|• Head of Municipality||Eli Malka|
|• Total||47,485 dunams (47.485 km2 or 18.334 sq mi)|
Hof HaSharon Regional Council (Hebrew: מועצה אזורית חוף השרון, Mo'atza Azorit Hof HaSharon, lit. Sharon Coast Regional Council), is a regional council in the Central and Tel Aviv districts of Israel. It is located on the coastline in the Sharon area between Netanya and Herzliya.
The local authority is located in kibbutz Shefayim.
It was established in 1949 and govern 14 communities and an educational institute (Neve Hadassah).
- Other villages
- Arsuf (near the ruins of Apollonia)
- Harutzim (community settlement)
- Kiryat Shlomo (hospital)
- Neve Hadassah (youth village)
Media related to Hof HaSharon Regional Council at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (in Hebrew)
- Hof Hasharon - inter-urban coastal strip Israel Union for Environmental Defense
|This geography of Israel article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|