Jackson micropolitan area, Wyoming–Idaho
- Alta, Wyoming (census-designated place)
- Driggs, Idaho
- Hoback, Wyoming (census-designated place)
- Jackson, Wyoming
- Kelly, Wyoming (unincorporated)
- Moose, Wyoming (census-designated place is called Moose Wilson Road, Wyoming)
- Moran Junction, Wyoming (unincorporated)
- Rafter J Ranch, Wyoming (census-designated place)
- South Park, Wyoming (census-designated place)
- Teton Village, Wyoming (census-designated place)
- Tetonia, Idaho
- Victor, Idaho
- Wilson, Wyoming (census-designated place)
As of the census of 2000, there were 24,250 people, 9,766 households, and 5,638 families residing within the μSA. The racial makeup of the μSA was 93.03% White, 0.15% African American, 0.54% Native American, 0.45% Asian, 0.08% Pacific Islander, 4.63% from other races, and 1.12% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 7.79% of the population.
The median income for a household in the μSA was $48,291, and the median income for a family was $54,882. Males had a median income of $33,440 versus $25,688 for females. The per capita income for the μSA was $28,019.
The Jackson USA is served by the following radio stations:
- KSGT (1340 AM) -- Country music
- KUWJ (90.3 FM) -- Wyoming Public Radio
- KIXM (92.3 FM) -- CHR-Pop
- KJAX (93.3 FM) -- Country music
- KZJH (95.3 FM) -- Alternative rock and classic rock
- KMTN (96.9 FM) -- Adult album alternative
- KCHQ (102.1 FM) -- Country music
- KDAD (103.7 FM) -- Classic country
- "Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2008 (CBSA-EST2007-01)". 2007 Population Estimates. United States Census Bureau, Population Division. 2008-03-27. Archived from the original (CSV) on July 9, 2010. Retrieved 2008-04-01.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.