Kennedy Heights, Cincinnati
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The neighborhood was named for Lewis Kennedy, who built the Yononte Inn on Davenant Avenue in 1888.
The Kennedy Heights Park serves the neighborhood.
- "Kennedy Heights". www.cincinnatihome.org. Archived from the original on 2008-05-30. External link in
- "Kennedy Heights Statistical neighborhood approximation". City of Cincinnati. p. 2. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
- Boyd, Amanda (May 2006). "Cincinnati Magazine". 10 Great Little Neighborhoods. p. 115. Retrieved 2013-04-27.
- Kennedy Heights Community Council
- Finding Aid for Kennedy Heights Community Council records, Archives and Rare Books Library, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Kennedy Heights
|This Cincinnati-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Hamilton County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|