|Serves||Kerama Islands, Japan|
|Elevation AMSL||156 ft / 48 m|
Source: Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
Kerama Airport (慶良間空港 Kerama Kūkō) (IATA: KJP, ICAO: ROKR) is an airport serving the Kerama Islands in Shimajiri District, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan. It is located on Fukaji Island (外地島 Fukajijima), which is part of the Village of Zamami. The airport is linked by a road bridge to the islands of Geruma and Aka.
The prefecture operates the airport, which is classified as a third class airport. Kerama gained commercial flights on an on and off basis in 1984. In 2006 Ryukyu Air Commuter suspended flights.
- "Kerama Airport" (PDF). Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. Archived from the original (PDF) on 21 October 2016. Retrieved 7 January 2017.
- Airport information for KJP / ROKR at Great Circle Mapper.
- Map showing islands of Zamami Village Archived 2011-05-26 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Kerama Airport, Okinawa Prefecture
- "Kerama Airport Guide[permanent dead link]," Japan Airlines