|Location||Matsumoto, Nagano, Japan|
|Elevation AMSL||2,157 ft / 657 m|
Source: Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
The airport was expanded in 1994 to accommodate jet aircraft. In FY 2013 its load factors passed 70% for the first time since its expansion. The airport and surrounding region cater to mountaineers during summer months and to skiers during winter months. Japan Airlines operated regular service to Osaka until 2010.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Do||Seasonal: Sapporo-Chitose|
|Fuji Dream Airlines||Fukuoka, Sapporo-Chitose|
- "Matsumoto Airport" (PDF). Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. Retrieved 7 January 2017.
- AIS Japan
- "松本空港、搭乗率７割超で最高に 13年度". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. 19 April 2014. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
Media related to Matsumoto Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Shinshu Matsumoto Airport
- Shinshu Matsumoto Airport from Nagano Prefecture
- Shinshu-Matsumoto Airport Guide from Japan Airlines
- Current weather for RJAF at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for MMJ at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about a Japanese airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Nagano Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|