|Fleet size||9 (December 2016)|
|Headquarters||Nikolayevsk-on-Amur, Khabarovsk Krai, Russia|
Khabarovsk Airlines (Russian: Хабаровские авиалинии, Khabarovskie avialinii), stylised KhabAvia (Russian: ХабАвиа, KhabAvia), is a Russian state-owned airline with bases at Khabarovsk and Nikolayevsk-on-Amur. Established in 2004, the airline operates nine Antonov and Let aircraft as of December 2016[update]. Its flight schedule, accessed in December 2016, states that Khabarovsk Airlines flies to ten destinations.
|Khabarovsk||Khabarovsk Novy Airport||Base|
|Sovetskaya Gavan||Sovetskaya Gavan Airport||—|
|Let L-410 UVP-E20||4||?||—|
Accidents and incidents
- On 21 July 2010, Flight 9236, an Antonov An-12BK operating a cargo flight from Keperveyem to Komsomolsk-on-Amur, was taking off when its nose gear failed. The aircraft skid off the runway, severely damaging the landing gear and the underside of the fuselage; it was damaged beyond repair. All eight occupants of the aircraft survived.
- On 15 November 2017, Flight 463, operated by Let L-410UVP-E20 RA-67047, crashed on approach to Nelkan Airport, killing six of the seven people on board. The aircraft was operating a scheduled domestic passenger flight from Nikolayevsk-on-Amur Airport.
- The webpage does not indicate when it was last updated.
- "Khabarovsk Avia". Aviation Safety Network. 4 March 2012. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- История. Khabarovsk Airlines (in Russian). Archived from the original on 1 January 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2017.
- Коммерческие воздушные перевозки. Federal Air Transport Agency (in Russian). December 2016. Archived from the original on 31 December 2016. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- "Air operator certificate" (PDF). Federal Air Transport Agency (in Russian). 29 October 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on 31 December 2016. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- Расписание Полётов. Khabarovsk Airlines (in Russian). Archived from the original on 31 December 2016. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- "ASN aircraft accident Antonov 12BK RA-11376 Keperveyem Airport". Aviation Safety Network. 31 December 2016. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- "RA-67047 Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
Media related to Khabarovsk Airlines at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (in Russian)