List of Australian Leaders of the Opposition
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article possibly contains original research. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
List of Leaders of the Opposition
List of Deputy Leaders of the Opposition
This section does not cite any sources. (September 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Leader of the Opposition (Australia)
- Prime Minister of Australia
- List of Prime Ministers of Australia
- Politics of Australia
- Denotes an Opposition Leader who had previously been Prime Minister.
- Denotes an Opposition Leader who later became Prime Minister.
- Gough Whitlam refused to use the title Leader of the Opposition between the dismissal of his government in November 1975 and the first meeting of the new parliament in February 1976. During the election campaign in December 1975 he styled himself as the Leader of the Majority in the House of Representatives.