List of U.S. counties with African-American majority populations
The following is a list of United States counties in which a majority (over 50%) of the population is Black, according to data from the 2000 Census. The list below is organized by state and the percentage of each county's population that is black is listed in parentheses next to the county's name.
County-equivalents, such as independent cities (e.g., St. Louis, Missouri and any municipality in Virginia incorporated as a city), are included in this list. The map associated with the independent City of Richmond, Virginia below is the wrong map. The highlighted municipality is Richmond County.
- Black Belt (region of Alabama)
- List of U.S. cities with African American majority populations
- Lists of U.S. cities with non-white majority populations
- List of U.S. cities with large African-American populations - over 30% African-American cities ranked by percentage
- List of U.S. counties with Hispanic majority populations
- 2010 census report for Jefferson County, Arkansas