|Broadcast area||Malaysia and Singapore|
|Frequency||Varies depending on its region|
|First air date||January 1997|
|Format||Adult contemporary, classic hits and easy listening|
|Owner||Astro Holdings Sdn Bhd, under Astro Radio|
|Sister stations||Hitz FM, Mix FM, My FM, Melody FM, Era FM, Sinar FM, THR Gegar and THR Raaga|
LiteFM is one of Malaysia's English-language radio stations. It is managed by Astro Radio, a subsidiary of Astro Holdings Sdn Bhd. In 2015, as according to Nielsen RAM Survey Wave #1, LiteFM grew by 8% to reach 286k weekly listeners.
LiteFM was launched into Malaysian FM airwaves in January 1997 after being one of Astro's audio-only channels since the launch of the satellite network in October the year before. It was formerly known as Light & Easy and was renamed "Lite FM" on 20 November 2006. Lite FM begins in 1997 as an oldies format focusing songs mainly from the 1960s to the 1980s targeting an older audience above 45 years old. However, since the change of the station's name and logo, Lite FM gradually changed into an easy listening adult complementary music format, with more current tracks from the 1990s till now have been added into Lite FM's playlist as now the station wants to target a younger audience rather than the older ones. Since 2009, the station has focused on playing music mainly from the 1980s and 1990s, which was previously held by Mix FM and now with less frequency on playing 1970s music each hour. The focus on playing 1960s and 1970s music is now going on at Gold, one of the Astro satellite music channels. The focus on songs played changed again in 2013, with the station opted to concentrate on songs from the 1980s and beyond. In addition, it no longer plays 1960s music during the weekday and 1960s music is only heard during the weekends. With the focus of the station changed, several songs from the 1960s and 1970s were also dropped from the playlist.
The current slogan is "Relaxing Favourites", which is also the former slogan, but also carries the word "Continuous". It also cultivates and encourage the love of classic hits among younger generations aged under 40.
- 89.3 FM in Taiping, and North Perak (Selama, Parit Buntar)
- 92.2 FM in Malacca and North Johor
- 94.6 FM in South Johor, Johor Bahru and Singapore
- 100.1 FM in Kuching
- 101.5 FM in Central Perak (Ipoh) and parts of Cameron Highlands
- 103.2 FM in Kota Kinabalu
- 104.3 FM in Kota Bharu and North Terengganu
- 104.4 FM in Penang, Kedah, Perlis and Langkawi
- 104.6 FM in Negeri Sembilan
- 104.7 FM in East Pahang (Kuantan), East Johor (Mersing) and South Terengganu
- 105.7 FM in Klang Valley, South Perak, and West Pahang
- 105.9 FM in Kuala Terengganu, Marang and Hulu Terengganu
- On Astro, available on Channel 854.
- "71% of Malaysians Listen to Astro Radio". Astro. 19 June 2015. Archived from the original on 5 March 2016. Retrieved 5 March 2016.