Early life and education
A native of central Pennsylvania, Buck earned a Bachelor’s degree at Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania and holds a Master of Business Administration degree, which she received from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1987.
At Hershey, Buck most recently served as Chief Operating Officer for Hershey, where she led the company's day-to-day operations in North America as well as operations in Central and South America. In December 2016, it was announced that she was to succeed John Bilbrey as chief executive officer of the company.
- "Hershey names 11-year vet Michele Buck to CEO post". fortune.com. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- Gasparro, Annie (21 December 2016). "Hershey Names Michele Buck CEO". Retrieved 17 April 2017 – via www.wsj.com.
- CNBC (21 December 2016). "Hershey names Michele Buck as new CEO". cnbc.com. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "Our Leadership". Corporate. Retrieved 2017-11-15.
- Gasparro, Annie (2016-12-21). "Hershey Names Michele Buck CEO". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2017-12-01.
- "Board of Directors". www.newyorklife.com. Retrieved 2017-12-01.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|