Monica Mayhem in 2007.
14 March 1978 
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||114 lb (52 kg; 8.1 st)|
Mayhem was born in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and she is half Australian and half Welsh. She attended Kenmore State High School but was expelled. Prior to working in porn, she worked in financial markets and futures trading in Sydney. She then moved to London and worked in an International Petroleum Exchange brokerage.
Mayhem began her career in the adult entertainment industry as a dancer at the Spearmint Rhino on Tottenham Court Road. In December 2000, Mayhem moved to the United States to begin acting in pornographic films. Her first scene was with Lee Stone in Real Sex Magazine 38. In 2002, she won the XRCO Award for Starlet of the Year and the FOXE Award for "Vixen of the Year".
Outside pornographic films, Mayhem was a singer/guitarist in an all-girl metal band, "Sweet Avenge".
In 2008, she appeared in a small role in the Sex and the City film, in which she is seen through a window having sex with Samantha's neighbour Dante.
Mayhem wrote an autobiography entitled Absolute Mayhem: Confessions of an Aussie Porn Star, which was released by Random House Australia in 2009 in her native Australia and by Skyhorse Publishing in North America the following year. A French translation was published in 2011 by Camion Noir.
- "Porn star Monica Mayhem on a rampage". Courier Mail. 2009-10-28. Archived from the original on 2012-06-03. Retrieved 2010-10-10.
- Christina (2008-02-26). "Interview with Monica Mayhem". AIPdaily. Retrieved 2015-01-10.
- Lainie Speiser (1 June 2011). Confessions of the Hundred Hottest Porn Stars. Quiver. p. 113. ISBN 978-1-59233-477-3. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- "The Delightful Monica Mayhem Interview". hardcoregossip.com. December 15, 2003. Archived from the original on February 15, 2004. Retrieved March 31, 2015.
- "XRCO". XRCO.com. Retrieved 2008-02-23.
- Monica Mayhem (13 December 2013). Absolute Mayhem: Secret Confessions of a Porn Star. Skyhorse Publishing Company, Incorporated. p. 52. ISBN 978-1-62873-149-1. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- Absolute Mayhem: Confessions of an Aussie Porn Star by Monica Mayhem (2009). ISBN 9781741666427.
- "Aussie porn star's naked truths". www.smh.com.au. 2009-10-30. Retrieved 2010-10-07.
- Steve Javors (2010-09-30). "AVN - Monica Mayhem Autobiography Hits North America". news.avn.com. Retrieved 2010-10-07.
- Deux nouvelles pour Monica Mayhem Hot Vidéo, published 17 August 2010
- Australia's Monica Mayhem from porn queen to vet's wife
- Official website
- Monica Mayhem on IMDb
- Monica Mayhem at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Monica Mayhem at the Adult Film Database
- Gerrie Lim (1 May 2006). In Lust We Trust: Adventures in Adult Cinema. Monsoon Books. p. 1973. ISBN 978-981-4358-12-5. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Monica Mayhem.|