Mooroolbark railway station
Mooroolbark station entrance following 2014 upgrade
|Location||Brice Avenue, Mooroolbark|
|Distance||34.38 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 2|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||10 October 1887|
A crossover is located at the Up end of the station, which allows services to terminate here. The station also marks the end of double track on the Lilydale line.
The present day Platform 2 was provided in 1985, along with new track, to allow Down trains to enter the platform. This was in conjunction with the provision of Automatic Signalling between Mooroolbark and Lilydale.
In October 2013, three new small shelters were built at the ends of both platforms. Platform 1 has shelters at each end, while Platform 2 has one at the Down (Lilydale) end. Both platforms also had raised platforms installed, reducing the need for a wheelchair ramp to be used.
Platforms & services
Ventura Bus Lines operates five routes to and from Mooroolbark station:
- 675: to Chirnside Park Shopping Centre
- 680: to Lilydale station 
- Telebus Area 2: to Chirnside Park
- Telebus Area 3: to Chirnside Park
- Telebus Area 4: to Croydon station
- Mooroolbark Vicsig
- "Ringwood East to Lilydale". Victorian Railways Signalling Diagram No 14’82. www.signaldiagramsandphotos.com. Retrieved 2016-05-13.
- "Ringwood East to Lilydale". The Met Signalling Diagram No 57’85. www.signaldiagramsandphotos.com. Retrieved 2016-05-13.
- Works. Australian Railway Historical Society (Victorian Division). November 1985. p. 344. ISSN 0310-7477.
- "Projects in planning". levelcrossings.vic.gov.au. Retrieved 2016-01-19.
- Lilydale Line timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 675 Chirnside Park - Mooroolbark timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 680 Lilydale - Mooroolbark timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Telebus 2 Mooroolbark station - Chinside Park timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Telebus 3 Mooroolbark station - Chinside Park timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Telebus 4 Mooroolbark station - Chinside Park timetable Public Transport Victoria