This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Predecessor||Saab's factories and assets|
Number of locations
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Stefan Tilk (President)|
Number of employees
|Parent||China Evergrande New Energy Vehicle Group|
NEVS AB (an abbreviated form of "National Electric Vehicle Sweden") is a Swedish electric car manufacturer which has acquired the assets of Saab from a bankruptcy estate in 2012. NEVS is the trademark of the company’s products including the first electric vehicle based on the 9-3 platform which was to start in 2017.
On 31 August 2012, NEVS acquired the main assets of the Saab Automobile bankruptcy estates.
In December 2015 the company signed a strategic collaboration agreement with the Chinese company Panda New Energy, an energy vehicle leasing company that focuses on limiting emissions. According to the agreement, NEVS will provide Panda with 150,000 9-3 sedan electric vehicles until the end of 2020.
Owners and management
In July 2020, Evergrande Health announced plans to privatizate NEVS by acquiring all the shares of NEVS. The company also announced a rebranding to China Evergrande New Energy Vehicle Group.
NEVS currently only sells vehicles in China.
- 9-3 (2012-2015 (under Saab name), 2017-present (under NEVS name), a compact electric sedan based on the Saab 9-3.
- The Sango, a prototype self-driving 6 passenger vehicle for city mobility.
- "NEVS Annual Report 2018" (PDF). NEVS. Retrieved 12 January 2020.
- "Koenigsegg to accelerate growth in the hyper car market with EUR 150 million funding from NEVS (National Electric Vehicle Sweden)". News.EuropaWire.eu. 30 January 2019. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- "About us". NEVS. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- "China's Panda New Energy places $12bn-order for Nevs electric cars". Yahoo!. AFP. 17 December 2015. Retrieved 18 September 2020.
- Lambert, Fred (1 March 2017). "Chinese battery maker signs massive supply contract with NEVS ahead of build out of new Gigafactory-size plant".
- ""Kinas Uber" går in i Nevs - DN.SE". 26 October 2017. Archived from the original on 26 October 2017.
- Lambert, Fred (11 April 2018). "Didi reportedly pulls out of massive electric car order with NEVS". electrek.co. Retrieved 18 September 2020.
- "NEVS - Evergrande Group new main owner in NEVS AB" (Press release). NEVS. Archived from the original on 21 January 2019. Retrieved 29 January 2019.
- 【港股追蹤】恒大健康改名「恒大汽車」 市值2600億直迫地產旗艦. Hong Kong Economic Times (in Chinese). 28 July 2020. Retrieved 18 September 2020.
- Contact, Press; NEVS, Senior Director Corporate Communication; Ulvrrinwkauv.Hkxulidtgedretyn@nsnettvslc.cibomdi; +46 (0)520 85751; +46 (0)739 666 100. "NEVS launches PONS – the first mobility ecosystem with autonomous vehicles for city needs". Mynewsdesk. Retrieved 30 December 2020.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)