National Register of Historic Places listings in Carroll County, Ohio
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Carroll County, Ohio.
It is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Carroll County, Ohio, United States. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 11 properties listed on the National Register in the county. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Carroll County Courthouse||October 22, 1974
|2||John Herrington House and Herrington Bethel Church||January 19, 1983
|4070 Arbor Rd., NE.||Augusta Township|
|3||Patrick Hull House||December 15, 1982
|8187 Blade Rd., near Oneida||Brown Township|
|4||Kilgore Union Presbyterian Church||March 15, 1995
|7219 Germano Rd., SE., in Kilgore||Loudon Township|
|5||Daniel McCook House||November 10, 1970
|Public Sq.||Carrollton||Home of Daniel McCook|
|6||Petersburg Mill||November 20, 1970
|4.3 miles south of Carrollton on State Route 332||Union Township|
|7||Henry and Mary Pottorf House and Farmstead||March 9, 1995
|4071 Meter Rd.||Augusta Township|
|8||St. Mary's of Morges||April 11, 1977
|8012 Bachelor Rd., NW.||Rose Township|
|9||Seven Ranges Terminus||December 12, 1976
|West of Magnolia at the junction of Stark, Tuscarawas, and Carroll counties||Rose Township||Extends into Stark and Tuscarawas counties|
|10||Van Horn Building||September 3, 1987
|Public Sq., junction of W. Main and N. Lisbon Sts.||Carrollton|
|11||Wheeling and Lake Erie RR Minerva Station||September 10, 1992
|301 Valley St.||Minerva|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Minerva Grade School||October 15, 1973|
|October 7, 1976||Southeastern corner of W. Line St. at Grant Boulevard||Minerva|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Carroll County, Ohio.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 7, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.