National Register of Historic Places listings in Fulton County, Ohio
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Fulton County, Ohio.
It is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Fulton County, Ohio, United States. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 6 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||George S. Clement House||
|137 Clinton St.
|2||Fulton County Courthouse||
|S. Fulton and Chestnut Sts.
|26093 Township Road F northwest of Archbold
|435 E. Park St.
|5||Lake Shore and Michigan Southern (LS&MS) Railroad Depot-Wauseon||
|Southern side of Depot St., between Fulton and Brunell Sts.
|South of Winameg on the northern banks of Bad Creek
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Fulton County, Ohio.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 24, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Location derived from Mills, William C. Archeological Atlas of Ohio. Columbus: Ohio State Archeological and Historical Society, 1914, page 26 and plate 26. The NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted".