National Register of Historic Places listings in Fulton County, Ohio
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Fulton County, Ohio.
It is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Fulton County, Ohio, United States. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 6 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||George S. Clement House||April 21, 1983
|137 Clinton St.||Wauseon|
|2||Fulton County Courthouse||May 7, 1973
|S. Fulton and Chestnut Sts.||Wauseon|
|3||Goll Homestead||October 26, 2005
|26093 Township Road F northwest of Archbold||German Township|
|4||Jones-Read-Touvelle House||May 8, 1987
|435 E. Park St.||Wauseon|
|5||Lake Shore and Michigan Southern (LS&MS) Railroad Depot-Wauseon||March 11, 1993
|Southern side of Depot St., between Fulton and Brunell Sts.||Wauseon|
|6||Winameg Mounds||December 31, 1974
|South of Winameg on the northern banks of Bad Creek||Pike Township|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Fulton County, Ohio.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 11, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Location derived from Mills, William C. Archeological Atlas of Ohio. Columbus: Ohio State Archeological and Historical Society, 1914, page 26 and plate 26. The NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted".