National Register of Historic Places listings in Henry County, Ohio
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Henry County, Ohio.
It is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Henry County, Ohio, United States. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 4 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||First Presbyterian Church||March 9, 1990
|303 W. Washington||Napoleon||American Craftsman church with distinctive sandstone walls|
|2||Henry County Courthouse||February 28, 1973
|N. Perry and E. Washington Sts.||Napoleon||1880s courthouse|
|3||Henry County Sheriff's Residence and Jail||June 24, 1981
|123 E. Washington St.||Napoleon||Second Empire former jail and sheriff's house|
|4||St. Augustine's Catholic Church||September 2, 1982
|221 E. Clinton St. at corner of Monroe||Napoleon||High Gothic church with a spire reaching 200 feet (61 m) high|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Henry County, Ohio.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on January 17, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.