|Founded||May 8, 2008|
|Headquarters||ul. Wojskowa 6,|
Number of locations
|6 offices (2018)|
Number of employees
Netguru is a Polish software development and software consultancy company founded in 2008. Headquartered in Poznań, Poland, it’s a globally operating business, with offices in Warsaw, Kraków, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Białystok. It provides software design and product design, both for early-stage startups and corporations.
Since 2013, Netguru declares yearly growth of nearly 100 percent. It landed three times in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Central Europe ranking, and twice on the “FT 1000,” the Financial Times’ list of fastest-growing companies in Europe. In 2016, Netguru reached PLN 28.2M (US$7.8M) of income, and PLN 5.1M (US$1.4M) net profit, closed 2017 with turnover of PLN 40M (US$11.5M), and in 2018, doubled it at around PLN 80M (US$21,2M).
- 1 History
- 2 Main activities
- 3 Original publications
- 4 Educational events
- 5 Trademark registration dispute
- 6 Awards and accolades
- 7 References
- 8 External links
Netguru was founded in Poznań, Poland by Wiktor Schmidt (an automation and robotics student at the Poznań University of Technology), Jakub Filipowski (a web designer and philosophy student at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań), and Adam Zygadlewicz (an e-commerce entrepreneur), who met thanks to popularity of Filipowski’s blog about the internet Yashke.com (an extension of his and his brother Jan’s web design business). The three opened the first coworking space in Poland in a rented office in central Poznań, where they developed websites together, as freelancers. Since September 2007, through their own foundation Fundacja Polak 2.0, they also organized Barcamp Poznań, the first community meetings for innovation enthusiasts and the emerging Polish internet trade, beside other related events: the International Startup Fair Democamp, the ShopCamp workshops, and the Hackfest.
On May 8, 2008, their software development business Schmidt, Filipowski and Zygadlewicz registered under the name Netguru. The first web development contracts gained by the new company was the Web 2.0 travel portal Kolumber.pl, for the media publishing corp Agora, and the employer relations portal for Bank Zachodni WBK. During the same time, Netguru also created their own products including the microblogging social platform Flaker, the charity service SiePomaga, and in February 2009, the recruitment support tool HumanWay, later awarded at startup competitions Seedcamp Warsaw and Aulery. Beside creating websites, functional development and community management, the company started offering management consulting and market analysis. Since September 2007, the Netguru team has documented its portfolio, along with analysis of the web development industry, on the official blog (initially, on the separate developer blog Devguru).
In September 2010, on the InternetBeta Conference, Zygadlewicz announced the first coworking space for startups and freelance developers in Warsaw. In July 2011, Filipowski, along with entrepreneurs Borys Musielak of Filmaster, and Anna Walkowska of Homplex, moved their businesses together into one mansion in Żoliborz, establishing the Reaktor, which evolved into the first central networking hub in Poland, and the venue for the Warsaw startup scene. At that time, Filipowski managed the Poznań team of HumanWay from the Reaktor, while Schmidt managed all of Netguru remotely from Dublin.
In January 2011, Filipowski, by then, a recognized technology blogger, together with Schmidt, contributed the famed guest article on the internet website Antyweb, “There Will Never Be Another Big ‘Polish Equivalent’”, about the web services Allegro, Gadu-Gadu and Nasza Klasa, as local copycats of the popular American web services – EBay, ICQ, and Classmates.com, respectively. The article’s punch line: “Let's get to work, let's get rid of the complexes, and create models with a global, or at least pan-European potential”. Following the incentive, in May 2011, Filipowski and Schmidt started a series of articles about the Polish internet market for the news portal Gazeta.pl.
Focus on web development
From 2012, Netguru is developing applications, systems and internet solutions solely in Ruby on Rails. In 2013, HumanWay was acquired by the online recruitment house Grupa Pracuj. Following the transaction, Filipowski returns to Poznań, and Zygadlewicz exits Netguru, to continue organizing entrepreneurship community events under his own brands. Schmidt and Filipowski focus entirely on web development, therefore as a software house, Netguru begins to specialize deeper in applications for British, American, and German startups.
In February 2014, Netguru became an official partner for the open-source solution Spree Commerce, widely used in the company. At the time, its portfolio included projects for the British market research provider GlobalWebIndex, the global language-learning platform Babbel, and other companies from over 20 countries. In May 2015, for the open content platform and media marketplace Transterra Media, Netguru implemented a mobile app which allows news outlets to manage and publish pre-produced videos. The same year, Netguru formed a team of digital product design specialists which contributed to brands such as IKEA and Volkswagen. It also began to design and build a personal assistant system for a domestic robot created by Temi.
|Presentation of Netguru for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award competition, YouTube video (in Polish)|
|#MeetOurMember: Netguru, Presentation for the technology accelerator Level39, YouTube video|
In November 2014, Netguru has introduced its relationships onto Israeli and the Middle East markets, to support entrepreneurs from across the UAE & the MENA region. While in August 2015, Netguru became official member of the London fintech community. In 2016, Netguru created a mobile platform that allows renting bicycles, for the American urban bicycle-sharing system Citi Bike. And in 2017, the company developed a digital system Helpr, which connects social care workers with care recipients in the British social care system, and it's called by the developers the "Uber for the elderly."
Currently, the company is recording a dynamic increase in revenues and growth, with no investment support – in 2016, over PLN 30M (60% year-over-year growth); in 2017, about PLN 40M (US$11.5M), and in 2018, around PLN 80M (US$21,2M). In 2013, the company had about 50 employees; in 2016, over 300, and as of the end of 2018, 500 employees all over Poland. Between 2016 and 2018, Netguru reached an EBITDA margin of 15%.
In addition to software development, Netguru has been gradually developing its business consulting expertise and market analysis. Since 2017, the company has been prototyping products and building marketing strategies. It has helped large organisations to adopt business agility practices, and software innovations with software robots that support process integration.
Mergers and acquisitions
In December 2017, in its first transaction, Netguru took over a team of developers and designers from the Internet-of-things company Vorm. In May 2018, Netguru merged with the IT support and DevOps provider ITTX, and in July 2018, it acquired the software house Bitcraft. As of June 2018, further acquisitions of larger and smaller entities are planned.
Netguru is reportedly considering a debut on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and wants to consolidate the software market in Poland, by surpassing the current IT leader, the banking software provider Asseco.
Netguru specializes in developing front-end and back-end web applications, mobile applications and product design, along with consulting services. With nearly 500 employees (as of October 2018), including web and mobile developers, along with project managers, QA, UX and graphic designers, and support staff, the company manages over 100 concurrent projects a year. According to its official tagline, the company “builds digital products that let people do things differently,” providing full consultancy throughout the product development process.
In 2017, Netguru managed over 60 concurrent projects from 20 countries. Its current portfolio includes SaaS marketplaces, e-commerce, big data systems, trading systems, and social networks – for finance, healthcare, tourism, NGOs and government institutions, as well as media, advertising, entertainment, fashion and lifestyle companies.
Netguru is experienced in developing custom, cloud-based software, using APIs of Amazon Web Services, Heroku, Engine Yard, and DigitalOcean, integrating systems with external platforms, eg. Salesforce, MailChimp, Google Analytics, and payment providers PayPal, Skrill, PayU and Stripe – as well as maintaining multi-server infrastructure including Docker-based virtualized deployments.
It offers fast, scalable and transparent processes based on Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Swift, Objective-C, Java, AngularJS, Ember.js, and React. Netguru developers follow the agile methodology, which allows to deploy early-working software, and offer mentoring and coaching on agile techniques.
Since June 2017, Netguru offers dedicated workshops Product Design Sprints, based on design-thinking sprints developed by Google, which are aimed to answer critical business questions through design, prototyping, and testing ideas with customers, to reduce the risk of bringing a new product, service, or feature to the market.
In May 2018, during the Microsoft machine-learning hackathon in Prague, with the software house MicroscopeIT, Netguru launched an image-recognition application based on a deep-learning technology. The outcome was an app that solves segmentation with neural networks, by detecting unwanted objects or sensitive data in pictures, and cutting them out with a pixel accuracy, using algorithms similar to those used in graphics software.
The same month, Netguru partnered with the domestic robotic manufacturer Temi, on building the robotics middleware for the consumer assistant robot which moves freely indoors. A joint team created an operating system using natural language processing and transferring data in the cloud.
The Netguru staff is regularly involved in projects outside of the company’s primary activities. In 2010, its developers created an online platform for the Apps for Good foundation that allows cooperation between teachers, students and experts in schools and learning centers in the United States, Spain, Portugal, and Poland. In June 2015, they created a dedicated mobile app for managing meetings in Google Calendar. In November 2016, Netguru designers released a custom graphic interface for the global directory for digital design Dribbble. And in January 2017, they proposed a redesign of the project management tool Trello, then-newly acquired by Atlassian.
Netguru has also built the application Smoke Detector, which takes data of a project captured in the customer relationship platform Salesforce, and with a machine-learning algorithm identifies which projects are likely to have issues, with a potential cause. Additionally, Netguru developers regularly create showcase open-source apps, eg. a tailor-made talent manager application.
In April 2016, a team of Netguru project managers compiled Project Management Tactics for Pros, an e-book with guidance on IT projects, including preparation and budget. The publication covers tactics, strategies and methodologies on management, processes, communication and motivation. In June 2018, Netguru’s designers team published Design Process for Pros, a live e-book actively curated by the designers community, with a set of best practices, processes and tools necessary in the process of creating web design projects.
Another e-book guide to project management for software products, From Concept to Completion, released in March 2018, is an Agile software consulting walk-through, for better understanding processes and tried-and-true techniques by project managers. From the preparatory work required for a project, setting up a team, through the process of mapping out a project, to common problems that occur during software development.
In July 2016, Netguru published the London Startup Guide, a guide on tech business events, meetups, business incubators and communities of London, and its role in the technology industry. In the publication, consultants encourage to run a startup based in London and present rules of doing business in the United Kingdom, based on inspiration from successful London startups and influencers.
State of Stack
In March 2016, Netguru, in collaboration with the survey-building service Typeform, released State of Stack, a report of the latest trends in web development, based on the data from the study conducted among the developer community. The study allowed to compare skills of each developer with the most desirable skills on the market.
Upcoming publishing project
In November 2017, Netguru announced its publishing effort, in the form of an online publication about business, technologies and management, with former economic journalist Tomasz Grynkiewicz, as the chief editor.
Netguru Code College
With a vision of transferring knowledge and experience, the company organizes the Netguru Code College, free summer workshops for coding enthusiasts who are walked through processes of building a web application in a real working environment, by professionals who develop apps on a daily basis. The workshops which introduced Ruby on Rails took place in August 2017 and February 2018, and the weekend edition dedicated to React Native took place in March 2018.
In April 2018, Netguru hosted the Disruption Forum in Berlin, a meeting of the fintech community which turned into a regular fintech startup event. The idea is to engage experts who actively shape the fintech landscape in a constructive discussion about the future of fintech.
Meetups, workshops and webinars
Since August 2013, Netguru have coached Ruby on Rails around Poland, at free practical workshops aimed at developers who use PHP, Java, and .NET frameworks, or other languages on a daily basis but would like to learn Ruby on Rails, and the Level Up workshops for more advanced developers. Additionally, since 2015, Netguru have hosted weekend hackathons in its Poznan headquarters, and regular Ruby on Rails student workshops at the Katowice Institute of Information Technologies.
Since February 2015, Netguru managers have organized regular free project management workshops. Since April 2017, Netguru has hosted a regular designers event Dribbble Meetup, gathered around the social platform for designers Dribbble, as well as the Swift Poznan meetings and the PTAQ meetings. Netguru has also cooperated with universities, by hosting workshops and presentations, involving in academic life, and during monthly webinars for technology enthusiasts.
Trademark registration dispute
In 2014, the company filed an application to the European Union Intellectual Property Office, for the registration of the EU trade mark “Netguru,” in several classes related to computer services. However, it was rejected due to the lack of distinctiveness of the name. The company appealed to the General Court of the European Union, which dismissed the complaint, considering that the combination of the words "net" and "guru" appeared as advertising, nor it doesn’t allow the target public to perceive the sign as an indication of the commercial origin of the goods and services in question.
Awards and accolades
Netguru is a three-time winner of the Fast 50 Central Europe competition where the accounting network Deloitte recognizes and profiles the 50 most dynamic technology companies in the region, based on the revenue growth over past five years. Netguru was ranked 5 in 2014, and 2015 (with the yearly growth of 1004%), and received the third award in 2017.
Netguru landed twice on the “FT 1000,” the list of Europe’s fastest-growing companies in Europe according to Financial Times, in 2017 (ranked 188), and in 2018 (ranked 466). In 2016, the company was introduced by Forbes into the list of “Diamonds”, the list of the most promising companies in Poland.
In 2014, Netguru was named Top Ruby on Rails Developers, by the American market analysis firm Clutch, in the report on Market Leaders, based on in-depth interviews with clients. Then again in August 2017, Clutch named Netguru as one of the best outsourcing companies in the industry. In 2018, Schmidt and Filipowski were among Polish finalists of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award competition.
In 2011, Netguru wins the Aulery award, as one of the best tech companies with global potential. While Schmidt and Filipowski have been both placed twice on Brief magazine’s list of The Most Creative in Business: in 2014, ranked 38, and in 2016, ranked 13.
In November 2017, Netguru, joined by the software house CashCape, received two awards in the Bankathon Berlin, for an identity-related application explaining the impact of the Payments Services Directive and other new banking regulations.
- "The FT 1000: the complete list of Europe's fastest-growing companies". Financial Times. April 6, 2018. Retrieved 2018-07-16.
- "Netguru - Polacy, którzy potrafią zarabiać na aplikacjach. "Mamy klientów z Los Angeles, którzy chcą pracować tylko z nami"" (in Polish). 2017-12-29. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- Bryła, Edyta (2018-11-13). "Netguru chce wymyślać programy, na które nie wpadł jeszcze nikt". wyborcza.biz (in Polish). Gazeta Wyborcza. Retrieved 2018-11-13.
- Szostak, Piotr (2018-07-24). "Netguru przejmuje firmę Bicraft i zapowiada dalszą konsolidację rynku". wyborcza.pl. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- Schmidt, Wiktor (2018-07-19). "Netguru on LinkedIn: We are joining forces with ITTX". LinkedIn. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "We're Just Getting Started: Netguru Joins Forces with Bitcraft and Opens New Office". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
- "About us - Company". www.netguru.co. Retrieved 2018-07-16.
- "How a Product Design Sprint Can Help You Launch a Better Product". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-16.
- "Zaczynali we trójkę 8 lat temu, dziś zatrudniają 150 osób. Netguru tworzy aplikacje dla firm z całego świata". metro.gazeta.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Netguru Receives 3rd Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe Award". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "The FT 1000: Europe's fastest-growing companies". Financial Times. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Z trzyosobowego start-upu w guru internetu. Nowy gracz na liście Diamentów". Forbes (in Polish). 2016-05-24. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Kuba Filipowski - Aula Polska". Aula Polska (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Jeden z najlepszych pracodawców w Polsce znowu szuka ludzi. Netguru z małej firemki stał się globalnym graczem". INNPoland.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Wespół w zespół". Newsweek Polska (in Polish). 2007-12-05. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Poznański pierwszy raz z web2.0 - relacja i film z BarCamp • SEO". Sprawny Marketing (in Polish). 2007-09-02. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Democamp w Szczyrku - relacja". Dziennik Internautów. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Co-working w wersji 2.0. Nowa inicjatywa dla startupów". interaktywnie.com (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Hackfest: W 48 godzin może powstać nawet kilkadziesiąt wartościowych aplikacji internetowych". Dziennik Internautów. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- ""Stwarzamy swoim pracownikom domowe warunki". Wywiad z szefem Netguru, najlepszym pracodawcą w Polsce". INNPoland.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "BZ WBK S.A. pod dowództwem użytkowników". interaktywnie.com (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "SiePomaga.pl - też możesz pomóc". interaktywnie.com (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Nowa inwestycja Grupy Pracuj". Proseed Online (in Polish). 2013-06-06. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Aulery". Aulery (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Oferta « netguru.pl". 2010-01-31. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "devguru.pl". 2010-01-16. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Kreatywne przestrzenie, kreatywne idee..." www.slideshare.net. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Co-working w wersji 2.0. Nowa inicjatywa dla startupów". interaktywnie.com (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- Network, Reaktor Warsaw - a Pace for Startups to Work, Collaborate and (2011-07-29). "Reaktor officially launched!". ReaktorWarsaw.com. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- Musielak, Borys (2014-08-08). "The Rise of Polish Startups". The Next Web. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Pierwsze kroki start-upu". Gazeta.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Już nigdy nie będzie dużego "polskiego odpowiednika" - AntyWeb". AntyWeb (in Polish). 2011-01-12. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "NETGURU Gazeta.pl Next". Gazeta.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Ruby on Rails / iPhone development - netguru". 2012-09-30. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Netguru. Globalny software z Poznania. Stworzyli serwis społecznościowy na długo przed Facebookiem". poznan.wyborcza.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "5 lat warszawskiego Reaktora, legendarnej wylęgarni start upów [GALERIA, WIDEO]". Super Express. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Netguru Becomes an Official Spree Premier Partner! Yay!". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Grab our first open source extension for Spree!". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Netguru : Od Flakera do firmy, która osiąga 30 milionów złotych przychodu". AntyWeb (in Polish). 2016-12-20. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "W prestiżowym rankingu polska firma Netguru wyprzedziła Spotify. Sprzedaje apki na całym świecie". INNPoland.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Introducing: Transterra Media Android App". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Announcing: Transterra Media iOS App". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Pierwsza taka transakcja. Polski Netguru przejmuje Vorm". Business Insider (in Polish). 2017-12-27. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "1 Million Lines of Code, 5,000 Tickets in Jira and 3 Years in Development. Meet temi, an 'Alexa on Wheels', and more!". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Tel Aviv Startup Scene, Middle East Mobile Market and Netguru's Future plans". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Netguru Partners With Flat6Labs, A Startup Accelerator!". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Netguru Joining Level39: at the Heart of London Fin Tech Hub". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Warsaw: The New Hub For Entrepreneurs". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Introducing Helpr - Social Care Redefined". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Sales Talk: Our Business Development Process - Interview with Kuba Filipowski, Head of BD at Netguru". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Zarobiliśmy 30 mln zł dzięki Slackowi, mailom i umiejętności nawiązywania relacji – Kuba Filipowski (Netguru)". MamStartup.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Guru internetu przymierzają się do GPW". Puls Biznesu (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Co to jest full stackowa firma usługowa? Case study Netguru". AK74 - Artur Kurasiński blog (cc) 2007-2017 (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "Netguru - Polacy, którzy potrafią zarabiać na aplikacjach. "Mamy klientów z Los Angeles, którzy chcą pracować tylko z nami"". Forbes (in Polish). 2017-12-29. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "PM Talk: Netguru's Project Management Process and the Importance of Fulfilling Work". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "Introducing Prototype-Driven Process Development". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "Guru internetu na polowaniu". Puls Biznesu (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Netguru zapowiada dwa przejęcia i nowy oddział". wnp.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Frontend Development - Netguru". www.netguru.co. Retrieved 2018-07-16.
- "Mobile Development - Netguru". www.netguru.co. Retrieved 2018-07-16.
- "Product Design - Netguru". www.netguru.co. Retrieved 2018-07-16.
- "Unexpected Level of Autonomy with over 85 Projects a Year for Top Brands like IKEA or Volkswagen - This Can Be Your Daily Job". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Wiktor Schmidt, Jakub Filipowski | EY Przedsiębiorca Roku". przedsiebiorcaroku.pl. 2018-10-10. Retrieved 2018-10-23.
- "Top 30 Companies Using Ruby on Rails in Their Web Applications 2017". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-16.
- "7 Core Qualities for Business Growth". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-16.
- "Sales Talk: Our Business Development Process - Interview with Kuba Filipowski, Head of BD at Netguru". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-16.
- "Our projects - Android, iOS and Ruby on Rails apps | Netguru". www.netguru.co. Retrieved 2018-07-16.
- "Ruby on Rails Software Development at Netguru". www.netguru.co. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "Node.js Developers at Netguru". www.netguru.co. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "React.js Development - Netguru". www.netguru.co. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "About us - Our approach". www.netguru.co. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "WTF is PDS: Product Design Sprint Explained". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "Product Design Sprint Helped Us Grow by 644% in 3 Years. How?". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "Volkswagen Sacrificed 14 Months to Conduct an Experiment. 60 Days In, Their Metrics Went Through the Roof". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "Netguru Joins Forces with MicroscopeIT for Future Deep Learning Projects". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "We Want to Emphasise Human Relations not Substitute Them – temi's VP of Product on the Development of Personal Assistant Robot". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "How Netguru Engaged in Teaching Students How to Build Apps". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "Introducing: Roomguru Open Source Swift App". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "Inbbbox is Launching Today. You Can Get it On The App Store!". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "An Open Letter to Atlassian - Let's Make Trello Even Better!". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "Netguru increases demand for services by 300% with Salesforce - Salesforce EMEA". Salesforce.com. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "Coolcal - Android Development Made Easy And Fun". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "Prepare a Report in No Time with Netguru Reports App". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "Learn All About Smooth Project Management: Download Our Free Ebook!". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- "Design Process for Pros - Our Live Ebook Launches Today!". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- "Find out How Software Consulting Specialists Run Their Projects the Agile Way". www.netguru.co. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- "Make London Work for You With London Startup Guide". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- "London Startup Guide - Opportunities, Challenges, Tips". www.netguru.co. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- "Latest Trends in Development - Download the Full State of Stack Report". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- "Are Your Dev Skills up to Date? Find out With State of Stack - a New App by Netguru & Typeform". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- Rubens, Paul. "6 things you need to know about hiring software developers". CIO. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- "Tomasz Grynkiewicz przeszedł z Wirtualnej Polski do Netguru". Press.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- "Netguru Code College - Join Us and Discover the Ruby on Rails World". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Netguru Code College - Join Us and Discover the Ruby on Rails World" (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Netguru Code College Is Back! Join the Second Edition and Discover the World of Ruby on Rails". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Netguru Code College - Weekend with React Native". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "In the Bank of Future, UX Beats AI. Key Takeaways from Netguru's Fintech Forum with N26 and solarisBank". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Join Fintech's Top Personalities in Berlin - Disruption Forum Berlin Fintech". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "August Ruby on Rails Workshops Sum Up. This is NOT the end!". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "It's RoR Time! Free Ruby on Rails Workshops Schedule for 2015". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Want to Become a Ruby Superhero? Join the Free RoR Workshops - Level Up Edition!". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Weekend Retreat Hacked: the Hackathon!". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Warsztaty Ruby on Rails". wsti.pl. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Challenging. Inspiring. Fun. Netguru Workshops For Project Managers". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Project Management Workshop FAQ: All You Need to Know Before You Apply". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "The First Dribbble Meetup in Poznan - an Event for Designers by Designers". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Netguru nie może być znakiem towarowym". Dziennik Gazeta Prawna. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "netguru ranked in top 5 in the prestigious Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe Awards!". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Netguru Ranked in Top 5 in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe Awards. Again!". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Technology Fast 50 Central Europe 2017 - Report" (PDF). deloitte.com. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Netguru on FT1000 list among Spotify and Skyscanner". Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "The FT 1000: the complete list of Europe's fastest-growing companies". Financial Times. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Netguru on FT1000 List. Again. Still Growing Faster than Spotify". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Top Ruby on Rails Developers & Development Firms | Rankings & Reviews | Clutch.co". 2015-03-18. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Clutch Announces Top IT Outsourcing Companies". PRNewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Brief Magazine: Netguru Founders Among the Most Creative in Business". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "CashCape and Netguru Receive Two Awards at Bankathon Berlin". Netguru Blog. Retrieved 2018-08-02.