Nick Graham (Australian footballer)
Graham in March 2017
|Full name||Nicholas Graham|
|Date of birth||12 June 1994|
|Original team(s)||Gippsland Power|
|Draft||54th overall 2012 AFL National Draft, Carlton|
|Height||182 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2017.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Primarily a midfielder, Graham played his junior football for TEDAS in the Traralgon & District Junior Football League, and for Traralgon-Tyers United in the North Gippsland Football League, before playing TAC Cup football for Gippsland Power. In 2012, Graham won the Morrish Medal as the best and fairest in the TAC Cup, as well as placing in the TAC Cup team of the year and representing Vic Country at the AFL Under 18 Championships. He was recruited to the Australian Football League by the Carlton Football Club with its third round selection in the 2012 AFL National Draft (pick No. 54 overall).
- "Senior Players List: Nick Graham". Carlton Football Club. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- Sam Darroch (10 September 2012). "Surprise package for football star". Latrobe Valley Express. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- Jon Ralph (13 August 2013). "The Buzz: How your top draft pick is travelling". Herald Sun. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- "Carlton, Dons swing axes". The Advocate. 16 August 2013. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nick Graham (Australian footballer).|
- Nick Graham's profile on the official website of the Carlton Football Club
- Nick Graham's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|