Nishi-Chūgoku Sanchi Quasi-National Park (西中国山地国定公園 Nishi-Chūgoku-sanchi Kokutei Kōen) is a Quasi-National Park in Shimane Prefecture, Hiroshima Prefecture, and Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan. It was founded on 10 January 1969 and has an area of 285.53 km2 (110.24 sq mi).
There are many beautiful mountain and ravines including Mount Osorakan (恐羅漢山 Osorakan-zan), Mount Kanmuri (Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima) (吉和冠山 Yoshiwa Kanmuri-yama), Sandan ravine (三段峡 Sandan-kyō), Hikimi ravine (匹見峡 Hikimi-kyō) and Jakuchi ravine (寂地峡 Jakuchi-kyō).
There are virgin forests of Japanese beeches, Japanese oaks and Japanese horse chestnut.
There are Asiatic black bears, Japanese macaques, mountain hawk eagles and Japanese giant salamanders.
- Mount Osorakan 1,346 m (4,416 ft)
- Mount Kanmuri (Mount Yoshiwa Kanmuri) 1,339 m (4,393 ft)
- Mount Jakuchi 1,337 m (4,386 ft)
- Mount Garyu 1,223 m (4,012 ft)
- Mount Asa 1,218 m (3,996 ft)